• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I guess they were trying to include the welcoming committee...

Bet the queen, who served, in uniform, in WW2 and was in Buckingham Palace for the blitz... was pleased.

Not.

What idiot set that up?

Sirhr
Well, if you think about it the Germans WERE “participants” in D Day.

No BS on this one,my last hacienda had a tree that grew berries that these birds routinely devoured,only it wasn’t as bountiful as most of the trees in the neighbourhood.
So at the end of it’s fruiting season the birds would come back for whatever was left over & the only amusing thing to see,besides hearing the drunken,raucous screeching was pissed as a parrot lorikeets falling out of the tree.

Nope...nope...nope...FUCK NOPE!

Oldie, but that does not lighten up the ass-pucker factor one bit:

I wasted 6-and-a-half minutes watching that... I was motivated hoping someone would throw out an open door, or see that idiot in the side view and swerve in their lane at the last second to send him flying. What a douche.
Where's Murphy and his Law when you need him... I've got zero patience for hotdogging fuckers on public roads. Seen too many innocents killed.

Dipshits like that are the reason I drive something with a steel cage. Physics usually wins over stupidity. Except apparently in that video...

And my contribution:

Notice how the camera guy is actually surprised that they had an accident.
And notice how they want to blame the DOG and its OWNER. Maybe they'd be cool with it if it was a wild deer?

Classic libtard logic. What a bunch of douchebags. Who cares about the neon-colored up-armored dumbass: I wanna know if the dog is ok.

(Edit to add: I know, I know, the dog died.)

Last edited:
I wasted 6-and-a-half minutes watching that... I was motivated hoping someone would throw out an open door, or see that idiot in the side view and swerve in their lane at the last second to send him flying. What a douche.
Where's Murphy and his Law when you need him... I've got zero patience for hotdogging fuckers on public roads. Seen too many innocents killed.

Dipshits like that are the reason I drive something with a steel cage. Physics usually wins over stupidity. Except apparently in that video...

And my contribution:

Notice how the camera guy is actually surprised that they had an accident.
And notice how they want to blame the DOG and its OWNER. Maybe they'd be cool with it if it was a wild deer?

Classic libtard logic. What a bunch of douchebags. Who cares about the neon-colored up-armored dumbass: I wanna know if the dog is ok.

(Edit to add: I know, I know, the dog died.)

I fully agree with that post. As a long time rider myself, I cannot think of any more things that give the sport and it's participants a bad name than behavior like that. I tend to defend motorcycling just as vehemently as gun ownership. It is a great way to commute, see the country, and it has saved me far more on insurance, fuel, and maintenance costs and spared me from far more parking and ticket headaches than anything else could have, coming from an urban environment. I can say that I have clocked way more miles on two wheels than four since I had begun operating motor vehicles, excluding driving jobs. Thing is, I ride with one singular goal in mind. That is, to get there in the same exact condition that I set out in. I am not going to endanger myself or any other fellow road users by acting like a dick. Sure, some young thrill seeker on a GXR is fully capable of doing shit that would make Superman cream his pants, but real world conditions often frown upon it, badly, and a lot of people learn that a little too late.