• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

• Sad
Reactions: squib
So what did you find repulsive, that there was an organism growing inside of her or that you could have been rubbing on the fetus with the head of your dick?

I didn't find the photo "repulsive." I would have loved to baste that baby if it was mine.

Some of the Germans followed the Geneva Convention. Some of them didn't.

NONE of today's enemies follow the Geneva Convention. They execute prisoners. So why should we take any prisoners?

Well, as a German I have to say, that not only the Germans didn´t always follow the Geneva Convention.

All others did as well.

And I don´t say this because I want to deny any guilt from Germany, not at all, I just want to spread the dirt a bit more evenly.

So you are suggesting that @squib has enough manhood to reach the fetus?

See picture referring to sausage @bullseye13 is bring to breakfast......

Hung like a light-switch! ???

Funny, I did the "naked man" for my wife the other night nite. My wife said "who are you gonna please with that little thing?"

My response "ME"

Sounds like an old guy thing.......

Im in my late 30’s but still feel (and act sometimes) like I am 17.
Momma giggles at how silly I get over seeing her in a dress.
Of course she kills me in shorts and a tshirt or jeans and a flannel too.
Guess thats the beauty of being in love with a beautiful woman! ?

Anyways. Kiddo has been at my parents all week and I am off to meet them in the middle of Nebraska to pick her up. Missed her like crazy and cant wait!

Y’all have a blessed and motivated day!

Well, as a German I have to say, that not only the Germans didn´t always follow the Geneva Convention.

All others did as well.

And I don´t say this because I want to deny any guilt from Germany, not at all, I just want to spread the dirt a bit more evenly.

Not a shovel big enough to level the yard.

Reactions: Fig and Jayjay1
A woman I know, on her honeymoon in Hawaii, they had a flat tire. Her new husband did not want to get his hands dirty and preferred to call a tow truck for help. Lisa, from farm country in Nebraska, was having none of that and changed the tire herself. They got divorced a couple of years later.

Reactions: Barneybdb