• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Local news reported a tale of moving it from the San Jacinto monument due to lack of attendance. In Texas, we need to raise some funds to keep that from happening. She's ours, we need to keep her and take care of her.
The reports are that they are considering a move to somewhere that has a chance at higher numbers of people visiting her. Talk has been Galveston. But she is definitely coming back to Texas when she is done being restored/repaired.

Reactions: canman
The reports are that they are considering a move to somewhere that has a chance at higher numbers of people visiting her. Talk has been Galveston. But she is definitely coming back to Texas when she is done being restored/repaired.

Oh, that's outstanding news, compared to what I thought was happening. I seem to remember she takes on lots of water every day, and the bilge pumps have to be constantly monitored. I hate the move away from San Jacinto, but if it is what is best for her, I'll get over it.

Sad News

This is so disappointing. CNN reported today that Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black," the African-American version of "Snow White" has been canceled. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy, and Shank have refused to sing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes. They also say there ain’t no way in hell they're gonna sing "It's off to work we go."

Cheers,

Sirhr

Missouri any June afternoon

View attachment 7094404

A bizarre meteorological event hit the coast of New South Wales, Australia over the weekend. Dubbed a “cloud tsunami” on Twitter, this massive wave in the sky measured several kilometers long and swept over the city of Sydney, bringing with it powerful thunderstorms, heavy rains, and forceful winds that required the Australian Bureau of Meteorology to issue a warning for the surrounding area.

Reactions: Barneybdb
View attachment 7094404

A bizarre meteorological event hit the coast of New South Wales, Australia over the weekend. Dubbed a “cloud tsunami” on Twitter, this massive wave in the sky measured several kilometers long and swept over the city of Sydney, bringing with it powerful thunderstorms, heavy rains, and forceful winds that required the Australian Bureau of Meteorology to issue a warning for the surrounding area.
View attachment 7094404

I'm waiting for the space ship to come out.

Common misconception. Our bodies have trouble digesting the shell, but have no problem extracting nutrients from inside. A more accurate meme would be "things get shitty, you'll make it out but you'll be empty inside". Not as motivational I guess.
But a good lesson for new members...

Cheers, Sirhr