• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

How many of the marbles will hit a braggin president with zero credentials?
Credentials?
For what?
Being a sell out politician?
Name me one President in the last 30 years that was successful in the private sector.
Guess what the real credentials are for running a country.
Guess what is always key in foreign policy.

R

I like Nokona gloves but they are way too heavy and the leather is way too soft, great for softball, not so much for baseball.

BTW, Nokona is not the only glove still made in America, Katz makes a much nicer glove but a lot more expensive and you have to wait in line to get one.

I looked into Katz, seems they "break in" gloves as a service but I don't see that they actually manufacture a product.

I've been playing ball for years and I'll agree Nokona is heavier but they are using real leather not "topgrain" over cloth like the others.

I play one of their kangaroo leather gloves and it's the perfect balance for me. 7.5" SS glove and it really just feels like and extension of my body.