• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Reactions: Barneybdb

Bragging about being a billionaire, winning the presidency over the most qualified candidate ever, turning up an economy to the best it's been in your lifetime, getting trade deals done that favor American companies, getting congress to sign a tax cut, bringing back manufacturing jobs ???? Oh did you hear that they are building a new steel plant in Pennsylvania? Do you want more?? Or do you want Hillary to be in the oval office?
What kind of credentials do you want? I am positive that he meets the credentials lined out in the Constitution.

And the bottom line is their front runner "Uncle Joe " is from the Benghazi crowd so I guess I'll just have to not like voting for Trump again. There are times when he make me cringe and times when he makes me proud. I don't think I can ask for any better. I'm not voting for a guy to be my friend. And he's nor a communist.

I guess that I missed the law he signed banning silencers or even bump stocks. Could you possibly enlighten me on the law passed by congress and signed into law by Trump?
How about we place blame where it belongs. Remember that when you point fingers that four are directed back. ATF? DHS? FBI? CIA? And a shit ton of other alphabet agencies that have high jacked our govt at the direction of our elected. WHY? To get your vote!!! They have obligated their responsibility so that they can not be blamed for the actions of burearocrat.
Now go take a civics class and then report back how laws are supposed to be written in accordance with the Constitution.
Start with the easy class on school house rock. Hint... YouTube.

WTF kind of rifle is that? I'm guessing a toy.

View attachment 7105869
Even tho i liked this pic....i have a hard time with it. This pic brings up a lot of hard feelings, i have a hard time thinking about suicide cause i know too many people that have had to make that decision. Also i know one of the three people in this pic and i know he has a harder time with it than i.

Thank you. I feel lot mo dummah havn red that.

It made my fucking head hurt while I was smiling at the stupidity of people.

It is with the spirit of sniping/sharpshooting that I post this message about "Sweet Lips." That was the name of the rifle that was used to kill British Major Patrick Ferguson at the battle of Kings Mountain in October of 1780.

Before listening to the song about "Sweet Lips," a little reading is in order to appreciate this wonderful ballad of American history and the marksmen who are a part of it. Please take a little time to read these links then listen to the song. Even if you don't like bluegrass music, you might like this song.

http://jeffersoncountypost.com/?p=46542

http://gillilandtrails.org/pages/sweetlips.asp

In the song, Grandpa Jones says that John Gilliam [sic] killed Ferguson. That's the only inaccuracy that I can find.

Robert Young was the father-in-law of John Gilliland (Gilliam in the song). Gilliand was wounded too badly too take the shot so it's my guess that Young used Gilliand's rifle after it "snapped" by simply recharging the pan. If Young had his own rifle but had already fired, it would have been faster to recharge the pan of Gilliand's rifle rather than reloading his own.

Or maybe Gilliand had loaned Young "Sweet Lips" who already had it in hand.

Perhaps some of you may have other theories about who wielded "Sweet Lips" on that battle in October 7, 1780.

How about the only glove manufacturer still in he USA

View attachment 7106535
I like Nokona gloves but they are way too heavy and the leather is way too soft, great for softball, not so much for baseball.

BTW, Nokona is not the only glove still made in America, Katz makes a much nicer glove but a lot more expensive and you have to wait in line to get one.