• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

You guys look at all these young hotties and think of all the fucking you would get to do. An old guy like me looks at these hotties and thinks of all the fucking he'll HAVE to do.

LOL, either that or what he wishes he could do:) I'm no spring chicken so don't criticize me for saying that

tumblr_mv7a2bksGU1sfey66o1_500.jpg

They are trying to say something in this video but I haven't been able to figure out what it is yet. :D

[video=youtube;MYM-EtJez54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYM-EtJez54&sns=em[/video]

cure for the after lunch sleepiness

OJIiHle.jpg

eesy9RX.jpg

Ws4LVZ9.jpg

ZrPcXHu.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_ll9k5cNoPM1qg7xwvo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ll9k5cNoPM1qg7xwvo1_1280.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 64
  • tumblr_lr53inyLfE1qfebaro1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lr53inyLfE1qfebaro1_500.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 62
  • tumblr_lth9egnkqj1r1ricko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lth9egnkqj1r1ricko1_500.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 75
  • tumblr_ltrvumKgpZ1qd3nz9o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ltrvumKgpZ1qd3nz9o1_1280.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
OK Back to the REAL THING. Some of you may remember SerbuGirl. The next several are of her. I haven't heard from her in a long time. I hope nothing is wrong. She always seemed like a nice one.

Emily-Ratajkowski-GIF-06.gif

My Kind of woman !!! I'll bet she can make a sandwich !!!!!!!
This is the Brunette from the "Blurred Lines" Video

gremlin.jpg

So you went ahead and fed the little bastard after midnight anyway.

Last edited:
Backstory:

"he got the perfect shot. He’d captured the anxious eyes of Dr. Zbigniew Religa tracking the vital signs of a heart-transplant patient. “I never let him out of my sight, never turned my back on him,” he says. “This was the payoff.”

It was 1987, in an outmoded operating room in post-Soviet Poland. Stanfield was looking for an image that would portray the critical state of the country’s free health-care system—and that’s exactly what he got.

His lens not only focuses on a dedicated surgeon’s eyes, but also on a patient hooked up to technologically outdated equipment. Stanfield also includes a weary staff member (far right) sleeping after assisting Religa with two transplants during an all-night session. “Each of these elements,” says Stanfield, “gives dimension and drama to the photograph, while helping tell a story.

“In this day and age you need more than a pretty photograph, you need information,” he adds.

But before a photographer can get that kind of information, they need to put in a lot of time. Stanfield studied Religa carefully, established a bond of trust, and then assumed a quiet presence in the surgeon’s surroundings.

“My skill probably lies in my ability to enter into the flow of people’s lives,” he says."