• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Dsjwrgk.jpg

From the Ballistics Yoda Facebook page.
Applied Ballistics - Brian Litz.

And there I was happy to have loaded 50 rounds for this weekend...

745207B0-FC5D-4473-9260-A968ED17CD81-1079-000000F5176358FB_zpsee8cf990.jpg

I think photobucket is going to make me delete some of our photos.

Deleting won't help... it's not your storage that has been exceeded, but the bandwidth of everyone on SH looking at pictures. Every time someone looks, your download bandwidth gets dinged. You are going to have to spend the $3 a month or so... for a PB plan. Sorry. I went through this a few months ago. On the bright side, Your're Popular!

Cheers,

Sirhr

3,520... Def... Definitely 3,520 rounds. On.... on the Table. I'm a great driver. On the driveway. K-Mart Sucks.

rain_man_wapner.jpg

Toast... given the track record of Alpha at, say, the Moscow Theater... one busload is nothing.

In defense of Alpha... if someone had told the medics afterwards what agent they used in the theater... they could have revived the hostages. Non-lethal isn't always...

Cheers,

Sirhr

No good deed goes unpunished.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=12d77ac363a9" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The supposed back story on this is that the 'slap charge' diversionary device broke through the window and landed inside the bus and counter-charged the 'IED' (Bomb) that was inside the bus for the teams Bomb Tech to disassemble. Never got a report on casualties - but - that HAD to have messed some of the 'hostages' & 'terrorists' up.

But they are Russians. That's how they roll.

~Will

The supposed back story on this is that the 'slap charge' diversionary device broke through the window and landed inside the bus and counter-charged the 'IED' (Bomb) that was inside the bus for the teams Bomb Tech to disassemble. Never got a report on casualties - but - that HAD to have messed some of the 'hostages' & 'terrorists' up.

But they are Russians. That's how they roll.

~Will

Cameraman never flinches. That says something to me. Sneaky f*&king Russians.
Boris%20The%20Blade.jpg

Re. Cruise's comments. I heard that Friday and just have to say that Tom Cruise has just proved that he is a mental midget in addition to being... dare I say it... a midget.

The men and women who have what it takes to earn the title of "Marine" grow stuff under their toenails that are better life forms than Cruise... What a tool.

Cheers, Sirhr

No T&A But I had to post my wifes nail collection for veterans day tomorrow. She's a manicurist and to show her support to my fellow vets and I, I came home to these, and She's a .5 moa shooter!
atu5u6aj.jpg
ugygedup.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s1Ttw0Tz7kY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Need a little volume for LEEROY Jenkins.