• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This would be funny, but sadly this very accurately represents the absolute sum total of everything Hollywood (and the Elites) know about firearms. That said, I will give them credit for nailing the "maga-clip-a-zine".

It looks bass-ackwards.

Those extra turrets just prove it's a Countersniper.

A reticle within a reticle.

Screenshot_20171121-193914.png

You may very well be saying that tongue-in-cheek but if not, I think this is the one I heard about being incredibly lucky timing. The speed brakes are open and it's in landing configuration. Most models don't use that configuration because it's "dirty" and clean sells more. Everything looks right for it coming in for a full stop or low approach. If it helps, I used to fly them.

Lawn dart jockey.

From the repository of truthfulness...

Honestly, I think the rules about not hitting a lady only apply to ladies. The time when the rules were applied to all females — because they were for the most part all ladies — has sadly passed.

Equal opportunity, equal work, equal pay, equal asskicking for being a piece of shit.

Honestly, I think the rules about not hitting a lady only apply to ladies. The time when the rules were applied to all females — because they were for the most part all ladies — has sadly passed.

Equal opportunity, equal work, equal pay, equal asskicking for being a piece of shit.

Well said. I'd like to treat some women like the men that they wish they were and show them what equal rights is all about.

However, a jury might think differently.

That looks like it would hurt as much as a sjambok.

The snowflakes in this country don't realize how good they have it.

That’s a really thin sjambok they’re using in that first video. I’ve got a thick one that would lay your skin wide open in a single hit. It would break every bone in your hand if you whipped someone’s hand with it.

That’s a really thin sjambok they’re using in that first video. I’ve got a thick one that would lay your skin wide open in a single hit. It would break every bone in your hand if you whipped someone’s hand with it.

I got a couple of Cold Steel sjamboks to use on dogs running around the neighborhood if needed.

I can snap some twigs in two with instruments of pain.

I’m just glad they didn’t make it a habit of using these when I was in school.

Reactions: hermosabeach
What in the wide, wide world of sports is that???? Sirhr
Kh.Battulga, Commander-in-chief of the Mongolian Armed Forces and the Mongolian Armed Forces participated in the opening ceremony of the Military Parade
Kh.Battulga, Commander-in-Chief of the Mongolian Armed Forces and the Mongolian Armed Forces today announced the opening ceremony of a military ceremony for the State Day of Mongolia.

The ceremony for the opening ceremony of the military ceremony was held by Kh.Battulga, Commander of the Armed Forces of Mongolia, Chairman of the Parliament G.Zandanshatar, Prime Minister U. Khurelsukh, Cabinet, Members of the Parliament, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces, Mongolia Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Mongolia, representatives from international organizations, other officials, citizens and tourists attended.
The day of the flag is to be celebrated on July 10th for the purpose of patriotic nationalism and upbringing. In 2009, the Presidential Decree issued a tradition of holding a military demonstration and assembly of Ulaanbaatar military units.