• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Hi,

New Russian exoskeleton/active camo system.....A human can now change colors like a chameleon...

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
View attachment 7112758
Certified Idiots- Cocaine is broken down by the body- metabolized - so you get a short high
Meth- it cannot be broken down by the human body- you eliminate that via urine.... so basically 99% of meth is peed out or excreted as sweat....

and yes- some meth heads save their piss.... and drink it later to get high again

Sadly that page is no longer available, which leads me to believe they dont make or have that blade any longer. However they do have an awesome stylie push dagger on their website, which right now i am seriously contemplating buying.....thank you.

View attachment 7111063

There will be a spike drop tomorrow (wednesday ) at 3PM Pacific time. If you want a Pneumo or Cardiac Spike, be on the site several minutes before 6 eastern and hit that refresh button every 30 seconds. The last drop sold out in 5 minutes or so.

If you want one... get it now! Amazing little devices and very concealable.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Looks heavy and hot as hell.

I think that, very logically, part of the next biggest development in personal armor and armament will be powered suits. Heinlein's 1959 description of the basic operating mechanism of one of them using negative feedback receptors in which the suit's servo motors respond to your limbs' motions by literally trying to get away from you, thus mimicking and replicating your same movement with up to 10-20 times your own muscle strength, is absolutely a genius idea for it's time and is something that contemporary engineers can definitely find a base to further expand on. With rapid improvement in battery technology, such suits may very well become commonplace, giving their operators a useful service duration between charges/battery swaps without the dangers and complications of having to tote around a miniature nuclear reactor as a fuel source. Think of a car. Currently, your car only have one main function, which is to get you to places at a much higher speed than you can walk or run. In a way, it is almost like a kind of augmentation. But imagine a "car" that can also lift heavy objects, perform all sorts of heavy manual labor, is built to handle significant oceanic depths, lethal radiation levels, toxic environments, and the vacuum of space. And above all that, you don't have to "drive" it, as with pedals, joysticks or steering wheel. You just wear it, all 2,000 pounds of it, and just use your limbs as you would normally do.

Not just for military applications, but plenty of uses in the civilian and industrial sectors as well. If a miner hundreds of feet below the surface encounters a cave in or another obstacle, the suit's life support system can keep him alive long enough for help to reach him. And don't even get me started on underwater applications and construction projects in space. The first responders at Chernobyl, especially the ones that had to go into that waist-deep radioactive water to close those valves, would kill to have even one of these available...

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
I wonder if they would let us set up on the hills a couple miles out? Mostly just dirt around there. The residual hippyness should either be eaten by something or dry up and blow away. I think if we fork up for own ammo we should be good.

If I'm not mistaken all the surrounding hills with good views are also off limits these days.