• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Robert Friend

February 29, 1920 – June 21, 2019
Class 43-K-SE 12/5/1943 2nd Lt. 0817584 New York, NY
Unit:
301st Fighter Squadron of the 332nd Fighter Group
Awards: Recipient of a bronze replica of the Congressional Gold Medal (2007); Distinguished Flying Cross, Presidential Unit Citation, Bronze Star with Flying Cross; 3 Distinguished Service Medals, and an Air Medal
Flying first the P-47, and then the P-51 for almost two years, Lt. Col. Friend flew 142 combat missions in the P-51 Mustang over Europe during World War II. Lt. Col. Friend also served as Operations Officer for the 301st squadron and was the last Operations Officer of the 332nd fighter group. He also served in Korea and Vietnam. He was the Recipient of the Congressional Gold Medal (2007); Distinguished Flying Cross, Presidential Unit Citation, Bronze Star with Flying Cross; 3 Distinguished Service Medals, and an Air Medal.
His service extended in several other capacities during the Korean and Vietnam wars. He finished his education at the Air Force Institution of Technology.

Texas Instruments in McKinney, Texas had an F-16 model mounted just like this for several years in the 90's, right on U.S. 380. Later the signage around the facility was changed to Raytheon.
had one of an F18 as well I believe later in the 90's and 00's At the Joint Reserve base in FT Worth they have an F35 upside down on a tower. Or maybe its the F22 cant remember. My father worked for TI/Raytheon on the defense side building guidance systems for missiles.

Reactions: Garvey
had one of an F18 as well I believe later in the 90's and 00's At the Joint Reserve base in FT Worth they have an F35 upside down on a tower. Or maybe its the F22 cant remember. My father worked for TI/Raytheon on the defense side building guidance systems for missiles.

Friend of mine told me "we were doing good when we could distinguish between car and truck. Then we were doing good to tell what color they are. Then we were proud we could read the license plate. Now we can read the VIN tag under the windshield."

From orbit.

Megan Rapinoe makes $168K/ year and cannot afford a bra...to wear to the ESPYS

I'm not going to post the pictures.... but they are on the web
Who needs a bra to bring me a beer and a sammich after a hard day?

Women's sports rank with the Soviet Justice Ministry, British Haute-cuisine and Italian Engineering... Nice try, bi+ch3s.... but y'all have a long way to go before anyone recognizes anything but a charity event.

Womens' sports dominated by anti-American bull-dykes and Subaru-Forrester drivers... ranks somewhere below my interest in cuticle treatments and 'how to carry my sammich' during precision rifle field matches.

For the love of all things holy, would these dumb twats please get back in the kitchen where they belong?

Sirhr

Megan Rapinoe makes $168K/ year and cannot afford a bra...to wear to the ESPYS

I'm not going to post the pictures.... but they are on the web

Nothing to see there, just another D Y K _ looking for more attention. o_O