• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

tenor.gif

^^^ And that is why I want to take the bunny-hugging moonbats who are protesting coyote hunting out back and throttle them...

Nature is hard. Coyotes make it harder.

They need an apex predator just like everyone else. 55 grains of hate will solve that Coyote problem!

Great picture.

Sirhr

And then I can bounce my bike off more deer.....fuck those forest rats the more things that kill them the better.

Anything that is going to kill deer should get a pass....too many of the fucking....oh they are so cute bambi lovers out there. Then where are you when they are hanging around looking like Karen Carpenter.

Coyote get a pass....kill all deer they are setup to be fucking food.

And you smoke coyote and deer....ohh I am so amazed by your skill....you can hit an animal 100 yards away with a gun that can put 10 rounds into a fist sized group....wow you are really fucking special. There is NO skill to deer hunting...NONE AT ALL....I know I have done it there is zero challenge....the animals are so fucking stupid....and if you have one brain cell left they just stand there still as can be while you put something going 2500fps into them.

Now I don't care if you hunt....I don't care if you pest.....but if the only reason you are shooting coyote is do you can be a real man and shoot a deer.....well one more forest rat down....god forbid you might actually have to "hunt" the fucking thing and not leave out a feeder to bring the deer in so you can be all fucking macho and shoot the stupid fucking thing.

Last edited:
And then I can bounce my bike off more deer.....fuck those forest rats the more things that kill them the better.

Anything that is going to kill deer should get a pass....too many of the fucking....oh they are so cute bambi lovers out there. Then where are you when they are hanging around looking like Karen Carpenter.

And you smoke coyote and deer....ohh I am so amazed by your skill....you can hit an animal 100 yards away with a gun that can put 10 rounds into a fist sized group....wow you are really fucking special. There is NO skill to deer hunting...NONE AT ALL....I know I have done it there is zero challenge....the animals are so fucking stupid....and if you have one brain cell left they just stand there still as can be while you put something going 2500fps into them.

Now I don't care if you hunt....I don't care if you pest.....but if the only reason you are shooting coyote is do you can be a real man and shoot a deer.....well one more forest rat down....god forbid you might actually have to "hunt" the fucking thing and not leave out a feeder to bring the deer in so you can be all fucking macho and shoot the stupid fucking thing.
You’re a special kinda stupid aren’t ya.

RE: coyotes...

A couple of days ago I was looking out my back window over the forest and caught the flash of a hen turkey jump out of a thicket and start clucking her way up a clearing on the hill. A moment later here comes a coyote stalking her. She was not much more than 8-10 feet away from the coyote, slowly retreating up the hill.

I managed to get outside and shooed away the coyote. The turkey didn't run from me but rather followed the coyote. I could hear her continue to cluck in the trees moving away from me.

After about 5 minutes the hen returned. Made a different noise and out of the thicket comes running a half dozen chicks.

Turkeys... perhaps a little braver and a little smarter than we give them credit for.

Last edited:
RE: coyotes...

A couple of days ago I was looking out my back window over the forest and caught the flash of a hen turkey jump out of a thicket and start clucking her way up a clearing on the hill. A moment later here comes a coyote stalking her. She was not much more than 8-10 feet away from the coyote, slowly retreating up the hill.

I managed to get outside and shooed away the coyote. The turkey didn't run from me but rather followed the coyote. I could her her continue to cluck in the trees moving away from me.

After about 5 minutes the hen returned. Made a different noise and out of the thicket comes running a half dozen chicks.

Turkeys... perhaps a little braver and a little smarter than we give them credit for.

Having had bunches of turkey in the past....yes they are very smart birds.

You’re a special kinda stupid aren’t ya.

That was quick....I am amazed by your whit.

Make no mistake I hate deer.....have forever.....they are forest rats nothing more.....and current "policy" is to only "harvest" X number.....so now I see them in the dead of winter so thin and starving to death they are eating the bark off of trees.....and yet can I put the poor thing out of its misery.....nope, not in season......and the paperwork hoops I have to jump through as a "land owner" to kill the things that just eat money....a huge pain in the ass.....so if a coyote wants to take a fawn....let him.

And yes shooting deer takes zero skill......if you think it does take skill I think you don't shoot as well as you think you do.

And you smoke coyote and deer....ohh I am so amazed by your skill....you can hit an animal 100 yards away with a gun that can put 10 rounds into a fist sized group...

What kind of garbage ass rifle are you shooting that is putting up 4 inch groups at 100 yards????!?

Pretty sure most of us here shoot way tighter than that. This is a pdog at 408 yards

Make no mistake I hate deer.....have forever.....they are forest rats nothing more.....and current "policy" is to only "harvest" X number.....so now I see them in the dead of winter so thin and starving to death they are eating the bark off of trees.....and yet can I put the poor thing out of its misery.....nope, not in season......and the paperwork hoops I have to jump through as a "land owner" to kill the things that just eat money....a huge pain in the ass.....so if a coyote wants to take a fawn....let him.

And yes shooting deer takes zero skill......if you think it does take skill I think you don't shoot as well as you think you do.

NOT hitting deer with a motorcycle takes skill. Some of the shooters here could help you with that.

You may not be stupid but definitely very ignorant. Do you really think that all deer in every state of the union are as overpopulated as they are around your pissing ground? Try hunting deer in Arizona and we will see if your "skill" or endurance are up to it. Yes it sucks that your state wildlife agency allows the population to increase to the point it has and it sucks that you are obviously trying to farm in said state but don't ASSume that the deer situation is the same everywhere and that zero skill is needed to hunt them. They don't "stand there" in my neck of the woods and if a "fist sized" group is all you are capable of do us all a favor and don't hunt anything!!

A local police station received this question from a resident through the feedback section of a local Police website:
"I would like to know how it is possible for police officers to continually harass people and get away with it?"

In response, a Sergeant posted this reply:
First of all, let me tell you this... it's not easy. In the rural area we average one cop for every 505 people. Only about 60 per cent of those cops are on general duty where we do most of our harassing.

The rest are in non-harassing units that do not allow them contact with the day to day innocents. At any given moment, only one-fifth of the 60 percent of general duties are on duty and available for harassing people while the rest are off duty. So, roughly, one cop is responsible for harassing about 6000 residents.

When you toss in the commercial business and tourist locations that attract people from other areas, sometimes you have a situation where a single cop is responsible for harassing 15,000 or more people a day.

Now, your average eight-hour shift runs 28,800 seconds long. This gives a cop two-thirds of a second to harass a person, and then only another third of a second to drink an iced coffee AND then find a new person to harass. This is not an easy task. To be honest, most cops are not up to the challenge day in and day out. It is just too tiring. What we do is utilise some tools to help us narrow down those people we can realistically harass.

PHONE: People will call us up and point out things that cause us to focus on a person for special harassment. "My neighbour is beating his wife" is a code phrase used often. This means we'll come out and give somebody some special harassment. Another popular one is "There's a guy breaking into a house". The harassment team is then put into action.

CARS: We have special cops assigned to harass people who drive. They like to harass the drivers of fast cars, cars with no insurance or drivers with no licences and the like. It's lots of fun when you pick them out of traffic for nothing more obvious than running a red light. Sometimes you get to really heap the harassment on when you find they have drugs in the car, they are drunk, or have an outstanding warrant on file.

LAWS: When we don't have phone or cars, and have nothing better to do, there are actually books that give us ideas for reasons to harass folks. They are called "statutes". These include the Crimes Act, Summary Offences Act, Land Transport Act and a whole bunch of others... They spell out all sorts of things for which you can really mess with people. After you read the law, you can just drive around for a while until you find someone violating one of these listed offences and harass them. Just last week I saw a guy trying to steal a car. Well, the book says that's not allowed. That meant I had permission to harass this guy.

It is a really cool system that we have set up, and it works pretty well. We seem to have a never-ending supply of folks to harass. And we get away with it. Why? Because, for the good citizens who pay the tab, we try to keep the streets safe for them, and they pay us to "harass" some people.

Next time you are in the area, give me the old "single finger wave". That's another one of those codes. It means "You can harass me". It's one of our favourites.

^^Another one showed up for the same treatment!

The full video was too long for a gif. Smacked 4 of them in that one mound. The phoneskope I had on the rifle wigged out and deleted the video when the app crashed, luckily I had another one on the spotter

Reactions: Barneybdb