• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Or there is this...

Cheers,

Sirhr

And then I can bounce my bike off more deer.....fuck those forest rats the more things that kill them the better.

Anything that is going to kill deer should get a pass....too many of the fucking....oh they are so cute bambi lovers out there. Then where are you when they are hanging around looking like Karen Carpenter.

Coyote get a pass....kill all deer they are setup to be fucking food.

And you smoke coyote and deer....ohh I am so amazed by your skill....you can hit an animal 100 yards away with a gun that can put 10 rounds into a fist sized group....wow you are really fucking special. There is NO skill to deer hunting...NONE AT ALL....I know I have done it there is zero challenge....the animals are so fucking stupid....and if you have one brain cell left they just stand there still as can be while you put something going 2500fps into them.

Now I don't care if you hunt....I don't care if you pest.....but if the only reason you are shooting coyote is do you can be a real man and shoot a deer.....well one more forest rat down....god forbid you might actually have to "hunt" the fucking thing and not leave out a feeder to bring the deer in so you can be all fucking macho and shoot the stupid fucking thing.

Um, wow. Just wow!

You should have a few more espresso shots and smoke another pack of Newports.

Or go buy some Dessetin for your chapped ass.

That was quick....I am amazed by your whit.

Make no mistake I hate deer.....have forever.....they are forest rats nothing more.....and current "policy" is to only "harvest" X number.....so now I see them in the dead of winter so thin and starving to death they are eating the bark off of trees.....and yet can I put the poor thing out of its misery.....nope, not in season......and the paperwork hoops I have to jump through as a "land owner" to kill the things that just eat money....a huge pain in the ass.....so if a coyote wants to take a fawn....let him.

And yes shooting deer takes zero skill......if you think it does take skill I think you don't shoot as well as you think you do.
The game and fish departments do depredation hunts for deer, elk, antelope and others.
Not sure which state you're in but it might be worth looking into.

Here’s my carry spike, given to me by my brother after I bought one for him.

And here’s my first knife project, when I was 14. Found a blade on the side of the road. No handle, no hilt, no nothing. Just a rusted blade. I cleaned it up, found and cut a small piece of brass for the guard, found some leather around the house and cut pieces to stack. Soaked them in polyurethane overnight and then cranked the nut and fender washer tight on them. When it all dried days later, I used a Stanley belt sander to sorta shape it. Then re-dipped it in poly. Cleaned up the German Sheffield steel and sharpened it. Made a sheath using my Dad’s leather tools.

This knife has cleaned more game than any other knife I own. That steel takes and holds an edge like crazy.

And then I can bounce my bike off more deer.....fuck those forest rats the more things that kill them the better.

Anything that is going to kill deer should get a pass....too many of the fucking....oh they are so cute bambi lovers out there. Then where are you when they are hanging around looking like Karen Carpenter.

Coyote get a pass....kill all deer they are setup to be fucking food.

And you smoke coyote and deer....ohh I am so amazed by your skill....you can hit an animal 100 yards away with a gun that can put 10 rounds into a fist sized group....wow you are really fucking special. There is NO skill to deer hunting...NONE AT ALL....I know I have done it there is zero challenge....the animals are so fucking stupid....and if you have one brain cell left they just stand there still as can be while you put something going 2500fps into them.

Now I don't care if you hunt....I don't care if you pest.....but if the only reason you are shooting coyote is do you can be a real man and shoot a deer.....well one more forest rat down....god forbid you might actually have to "hunt" the fucking thing and not leave out a feeder to bring the deer in so you can be all fucking macho and shoot the stupid fucking thing.

I seriously doubt you've shot anything besides your wad, and that was prematurely.

This SOB recently made the top of my Hit List.

View attachment 7114418

Coyote hunting is what got me into long range shooting. To date, the farthest I've hit one is 540 yards. 1000 yards will happen some day. I've got 70 acres in NE Texas. It is all farm land and pastures with cattle around me. My neighbor land owners figured out my gig, and that I hate letting a coyote or feral hog walk. The farmer that runs the most acreage around me said "if you're killing coyotes and hogs you are cleared hot on all my land". I said, yessir.