• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

It's a boy!... and a fire.

I was leaving a car show one night and a kid had a low rider Chevy S10. He had some sort of "sparkers" welded to the frame for more effect. He was in front of me, dropped the ass end, and let the show begin. What he found out just then was that he had a fuel leak from the tank. Drove around him and didn't stay for the rest of the show.

Booms are easier to replace and maintain than hose-drogue systems.
USAF C-130 P and N models have the hose reels.

Their primary use is to air refuel helicopters
KC and EC-135 aircraft can install a drogue for helicopter and Navy requirements.

Too many refuels bouncing behind a -130 in a helo. All I have to say is JP8 fumes suck , all to get a damn drink.....

It’s no wonder some people lose respect for the cops and the legal system.

Take special note of the part where the state attorney says; “just let them sit in jail.”

Also note that the crooked cop hasn’t been charged.

What is truly enraging about this is how once again it's PROVEN that the police DO cover up and protect their own rotten apples and the Police chiefs, prosecutors and DA offices are FULLY in on Protecting and covering for rotten apples.

Well I call that being part of a corrupt organization.

What do you want to be police departments across the country are looking at this and putting in new procedures to get rid of body cam footage as soon as possible & restrict any body from viewing it unless it's someone they know will only use it to go after one of the common folk?

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
I am very aware of Asheville and all its buttfuckery. I live about 22 miles from it's hippycenter. It's like an epicenter, but the smell is atrocious!
Asheville can be fun though. Lots of brewery’s. Good food. Good hiking. Though the better fly fishing is farther north. And Phil Flack is there. He ushered me into the world of NFA when it was a royal pain in the *$$ to get nfa stuff in NC. Can’t be all bad. Hell, Cary and chapel hill aren’t much better. It’s filled with “Karen’s” instead of hippies. Between the two, I take the hippies. And if you line there and don’t know Phil. You should.

Asheville can be fun though. Lots of brewery’s. Good food. Good hiking. Though the better fly fishing is farther north. And Phil Flack is there. He ushered me into the world of NFA when it was a royal pain in the *$$ to get nfa stuff in NC. Can’t be all bad. Hell, Cary and chapel hill aren’t much better. It’s filled with “Karen’s” instead of hippies. Between the two, I take the hippies. And if you line there and don’t know Phil. You should.

Pm sent. Yeah...I know Phil Flack.