• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I participated in a wedding of my friend, he wore his full dress marine uniform saber and all.

Now that was impressive.
Yeah, the Marine's dress uniform is easily the best.
Don't let ArmyJerry hear you talking like this. He will need to be sedated after his " They look like a band's drum major" rant.

Reactions: Barneybdb
1565131870787.png

If you have never seen the American Experience 2 hour documentary "Command and Control" about this incident... it is remarkable! Interviews with the guys on the scene. And some details on how close it really came to taking out a big chunk of Arkansas.

Those Titan Missiles were a disaster... liquid fuel was a massive problem and was definitely phased out because it was just incredibly unsafe. The Sov's never really got beyond Liquid Fuel and so their force was vulnerable and in 1989... some 70 percent of it was in such poor maintenance that it never would have flown. That only left 30 percent... which was enough to destroy the world 5 times over....

An amazing story and some guys with balls of steel who tried to stop a detonation...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Brandon Tatum replied

Bernie Sanders

@BernieSanders

The federal government must ban assault weapons and implement a buyback program to get assault weapons off the streets.

Brandon Tatum

@TheOfficerTatum

What happens when people don't sell their rifles back? Like ObamaCare, what happens when people don't pay the fine? Not a damn thing You know better old man. Quit selling wolf tickets American's ain't buying it. Period

I bought the 455 to put in my 66 Oldsmobile. The price was right for the engine and transmission and the rebuild was always the plan. The only thing that really mattered to me was that it turned over. Once stripped, cleaned and honed the block it's probably going to get a Edlebrock package. 500 horses and a shit ton of torque to move my 4 thousand pound car.
The 400 Turbo Transmission will be built to handle the power. The company that built my last driveshaft will get to do another one. Their last one has held up to 400 ft lbs for sometime.
Oldsmobile is new to me so I have not decided yet on the rear end yet. But that's usually the weak link in the power train.
The easiest way to fix the problem is to use tires that spin instead of hooking.
Like gun powder...... love me some smoking rubber smell.

too fun, all my best, dude

If you have never seen the American Experience 2 hour documentary "Command and Control" about this incident... it is remarkable! Interviews with the guys on the scene. And some details on how close it really came to taking out a big chunk of Arkansas.

Those Titan Missiles were a disaster... liquid fuel was a massive problem and was definitely phased out because it was just incredibly unsafe. The Sov's never really got beyond Liquid Fuel and so their force was vulnerable and in 1989... some 70 percent of it was in such poor maintenance that it never would have flown. That only left 30 percent... which was enough to destroy the world 5 times over....

An amazing story and some guys with balls of steel who tried to stop a detonation...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Excellent book of the same title. Close friend of the family (Phd) spent his career designing nuclear bombs at Los Alamos and inspected nuclear facilities in the former USSR after it collapsed. Said it was a very disturbing trip.

Wait for the Arby's guy.

How in the fuck does this reporter keep a straight face.... Edit- I see know that this is fake... Funny... But, Fake! And HOW do reporters on the scene ALWAYS find the most inbred, backwards ass, crazy people to interview??? This guy maybe funnier then the woman a few years ago who’s apartment caught on fire?? Remember her? I got bronchitis, smells like barbecue, cold pop....

Last edited:
I spent 5 days in an Air Force hospital in 1976. Believe it or not, we could smoke in bed from 0730 to 2100 hrs. At 0730, ambulatory patients were required to make up their beds. After making up the bed, the patients could get back in it.

Anyone know if they still practice that?
I spent about 7 weeks in an Air Force hospital down here about 1980, not only could I smoke, I had a bar fridge next to the bed and a 6 pack of beer supplied every day. After the first 3 weeks they loaded me into an ambulance every Friday afternoon and took me to happy hour at the on base golf club....
Much better service than I got at Ramstein.

Last edited:
I spent about 7 weeks in an Air Force hospital down here about 1980, not only could I smoke, I had a bar fridge next to the bed and a 6 pack of beer supplied every day. After the first 3 weeks they loaded me into an ambulance every Friday afternoon and took me to happy hour at the on base golf club....
Much better service than I got at Ramstein.

I was an E-3 then. Every morning, Nurse Ratchet (a Major) would come by and smack our feet with a ruler like bums on a park bench and tell us to get up and make our beds.

The day after surgery and still in pain, she came by at 0730 and slapped my feet with the ruler and told me to get out of bed.

I showed her the Hawaiian good luck sign with both hands and told her where to stuff the ruler.

She wasn't so free and easy with dispensing the pain medication later. I still remember that bitch. She had a face like hammered lead and hair that looked like rusted steel wool. I've seen better figures on a pregnant orangutan.

How in the fuck does this reporter keep a straight face.... And HOW do reporters on the scene ALWAYS find the most inbred, backwards ass, crazy people to interview??? This guy maybe funnier then the woman a few years ago who’s apartment caught on fire?? Remember her? I got bronchitis, smells like barbecue, cold pop....

• Haha
Reactions: Jayjay1
Anyone else seeing this when trying to post pics???

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

Anyone else seeing this when trying to post pics???

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

I tried posting a pic this morning for propane boy and got the same message.

Here’s a video that is preaching to the choir. However it’s a good one to send to someone you know who is on the fence. Hard core anti gunners won’t change their mind.

In the last few minutes he has the best well reasoned argument for owning a semi automatic weapon.

How in the fuck does this reporter keep a straight face.... Edit- I see know that this is fake... Funny... But, Fake! And HOW do reporters on the scene ALWAYS find the most inbred, backwards ass, crazy people to interview??? This guy maybe funnier then the woman a few years ago who’s apartment caught on fire?? Remember her? I got bronchitis, smells like barbecue, cold pop....

You mean Sweet Brown...

Brandon Tatum replied

Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders

The federal government must ban assault weapons and implement a buyback program to get assault weapons off the streets.

Brandon Tatum
@TheOfficerTatum

What happens when people don't sell their rifles back? Like ObamaCare, what happens when people don't pay the fine? Not a damn thing You know better old man. Quit selling wolf tickets American's ain't buying it. Period
I like how his punctuation is totally fucked, yet ends comments with “period”.