• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

SmartSelect_20190903-211116_Messages.jpg

With credit for the word to our local bard @Veer_G:... I will take credit for the definition!

Motivational Thread word of the day: "Trustafarian"

Definition: Dredlock-wearing hemp-addled Ivy-league-educated stoner snowflakes living in Vermont using the huge trust funds given them by their rich, Connecticut-dwelling hedge-fund manager parents with the intent of keeping their little patchouli-smelling losers... out of Connecticut.

I am going to try and get this accepted into the OED!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Most good men are badasses because they love their wives and children. And it is because of that level of love, they are capable of doing extraordinary things when challenges appear.

I've said for a few years; there are few things more dangerous than a daddy and husband whom has killed before, become callous to death, has the skills and tools to cause it, and finds himself in a situation where his family is in danger. This will end quickly, and badly, for the intruder into his life.

Stack em up like cord wood, and sleep like a baby that night.

With credit for the word to our local bard @Veer_G:... I will take credit for the definition!

Definition: Dredlock-wearing hemp-addled Ivy-league-educated stoner snowflakes living in Vermont using the huge trust funds given them by their rich, Connecticut-dwelling hedge-fund manager parents with the intent of keeping their little patchouli-smelling losers... out of Connecticut.

Cheers,

Sirhr
THAT get some style points.

Reactions: Barneybdb
8 ball in the corner pocket

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

For single gun guys. Share on 1st date with a new lady.

Go from there.

You won't have to do that. Leave them alone and the problem usually resolves itself. When real men stop dating them they go after the girly-guys who dress better than they do, put their hair in a bun and manage women's clothing stores.

Then if there is ever a SHTF they sprinkle fairy dust in the hopes that the problem goes away like cockroaches when you turn on the lights. However, when the lights do come on these women see that the girly-men have pissed their panties and scream like whores who haven't been paid.

The leftist women that want to rule the world soon find out that the alpha men like us have all gone MGTOW and look at them like they were crusty old camp concubines with no teeth and smell like a fish market.

They would never know what it's like to be with true men of conviction like the alpha men who fought for our freedom at places like Lexington & Concorde, Bunker Hill, Valley Forge, Yorktown, Château-Thierry, Belleau Wood, Pearl Habor, Kwajalein, Eniwotok, Wake Island, Iwo Jima, North Africa, Sicily, Anzio, Salerno, Normandy, Aachen, Bastonge, St. Vith, Hoffaulize, Overloon, Arnhem, Nejjmegan, Eidhoven, Hue, Khe Sahn, the Mekong Delta, Laos, Cambodia and more recently in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I never got the chance to go to any of those places but have served with a bunch of the alpha men who have. I learned a lot from them and they are true heroes.

Liberal/leftist women disintegrate from total absence of logic. They are miserable because they like to wallow in self-pity like pigs in shit. Happiness to them is an illusion. Leave them alone like you would a cow patty in a field. The only thing they attract is flies.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I don’t mean to harsh your buzz, bruh, but that word has been part of the CO vernacular at least since I moved here 20yrs ago. Every ski town is infested with the bums that do little else besides listen to Marley, burn dope, and spend family money on bike/ski shit. Dreadlocks are popular. Thus the amalgamation of the words “trust-funder” and “Rastafarian”, the latter being ironic since they’re upper crust white kids that just need a shower and a haircut. Anyway...I am yet to see anywhere in CO outside of Boulder that’s as fucking annoying as Burlington.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Tasty penguins, probably not.
It's a fish eating bird.
Shot a merganser, fish eater, once every body in camp spit it out.

The dog that fetched it took a sniff and walked off.

However a flying mount would be cool.

About 30 years ago I took a safety class in lieu of points on my license. The instructor was a LT with local PD. Guy was funny and interesting. He told a story from his patrol days:

He was working graveyard shift around 0300 and was about to fall asleep at the wheel. The only place close that was open was a Krispy Kreme. He normally avoided doughnut shops for obvious reasons. He whipped in the lot, no one is there but the clerk. He doesn't radio in, just runs inside and ask for a cup of coffee. The phone rings, girl answers and says it's for you. He's surprised, but takes the phone. Some guy has broken down nearby and needs help.

He gets his coffee and drives to where the guy has broken down. Calls for a tow truck and arrests the guy for DUI. On the way to the station, he asks how did you know I would be there. Guy says, "There are always cops at a doughnut shop."

View attachment 7141953

This is dedicated to the Masshole douche-nozzles who moved here and the first thing they had to do was bring their stupid roundabouts with them. If you like roundabouts... go back to Boston, peckerheads!

like most, i hate circles

yet the more i hate them the more they make sense....

$= no light poles
$= no stop lights
$= no extra signs
$= no town worker getting 3x OT because the yellow light doesnt work one day
$= no town truck with 1-2 other town workers making 3x, needing insurance
$= no retired town employee on disability because he slipped and hurt his back (yet i see him in the gym every day)

deal with the circle, keep their hands out of my checkbook

like most, i hate circles

yet the more i hate them the more they make sense....

$= no light poles
$= no stop lights
$= no extra signs
$= no town worker getting 3x OT because the yellow light doesnt work one day
$= no town truck with 1-2 other town workers making 3x, needing insurance
$= no retired town employee on disability because he slipped and hurt his back (yet i see him in the gym every day)

deal with the circle, keep their hands out of my checkbook

The problem is the red car doesn't understand how roundabouts work and the yellow car doesn't care.