• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Young people in America have no concept of yielding right of way.
They think thier sports cars have the right of way.

They did not teach them in drivers ed that the biggest truck has the right of way.

Ps. You type with 2 3 year olds helping and not miss an episode of muppet babies. Got to go now Miss Piggy is in trouble.

Young people in America have no concept of yielding right of way.
They think thier sports cars have the right of way.

They did not teach them in drivers ed that the biggest truck has the right of way.

Ps. You type with 2 3 year olds helping and not miss an episode of muppet babies. Got to go now Miss Piggy is in trouble.
No. Trains have right of way. Even ahead of emergency vehicles.

1567615831018.png

View attachment 7141953

This is dedicated to the Masshole douche-nozzles who moved here and the first thing they had to do was bring their stupid roundabouts with them. If you like roundabouts... go back to Boston, peckerheads!

I used to hate traffic circles. When I got over myself for hating them just because they were different/European, I realized how much better than really can be. Especially when everyone understands the rules. :geek:

Phoenix has 2 traffic circles and they are tearing them both out after less than 10 years.
The ones on Happy Valley? - hated those. Probably not considered Phoenix though.

We've got a couple new ones around here with more on the way. And a population, most of which, can barely comprehend a regular intersection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
Agreed.

Signed,

Someone that went through the same process.
Bah Humbug... This is America... we got rid of silly European traditions. If they didn't have traffic circles, we probably wouldn't have had to save them 2 or three times in the last Century!

There are two kinds of countries... those that have traffic circles... and those who have the technology to fake moon landings!

Damn Europeans...

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. I may be channeling Army Jerry at this moment...

Bah Humbug... This is America... we got rid of silly European traditions. If they didn't have traffic circles, we probably wouldn't have had to save them 2 or three times in the last Century!

There are two kinds of countries... those that have traffic circles... and those who have the technology to fake moon landings!

Damn Europeans...

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. I may be channeling Army Jerry at this moment...

There do seem to be some odd/coincidental similarities...... :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(When do you think the old goat’s gonna get to come out and play again ?)

Boston PD for the win!!!

All those little Autism-Spectrum snowflakes who can't stand the loud noises... are the ones going to start a revolution!

As someone said above... those little 'tards can't even start a lawnmower!

Well done BPD!!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

That’s awesome. Should have brought a fire truck to and cooled all those dumb fuckers down.

Boston PD for the win!!!

All those little Autism-Spectrum snowflakes who can't stand the loud noises... are the ones going to start a revolution!

As someone said above... those little 'tards can't even start a lawnmower!

Well done BPD!!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Excuse me... my autistic 8 year old is leaps and bounds better than those scumbags.

The ones on Happy Valley? - hated those. Probably not considered Phoenix though.

We've got a couple new ones around here with more on the way. And a population, most of which, can barely comprehend a regular intersection.

I have been stuck at the one at Happy Valley when I was at the Berger SWN. It was like a rodeo during rush hour and you were taking your life in your hands trying to enter. Intersection would be far better served with traffic signals.

Who knew...

-
Go to 1 :45 of vid for the most stupidity I have heard all week .
I was lectured by a meteorologist on what causes Hurricanes and was told by him, ( he could be full of shit ? ) but he told me, and I think it is what I was taught in about 6th grade science also . It is how the Earth since the beginning of time moves energy to cool itself and keep Temps. more even . Basically when the surface waters of the hotter Equator area reach around 85 Deg. F . The Earth picks up that warm energy and spins it off and dumps it to the colder regions of the planet .
Hurricanes are just the byproduct you will have to live with, when living on a planet that is largely water and is heated by a Gigantic ball of nuclear fission that 29 million miles away from it .

Last edited:
Who knew...

So I was curious what Tiphanies background was, I was expecting advanced degrees in Meteorology, engineering or rocket scientistry. Silly me, miss Younique drew her conclusions on climate change via her literature degrees and extensive experience writing fiction. ?

“Yanique attended Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Elementary School and graduated from All Saints Cathedral School in 1996. In 2000, she earned her undergraduate degree from Tufts University in Massachusetts. Shortly after graduating, she was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship in Literatures in English and Creative Writing at The University of the West Indies for which she conducted research on Caribbean women writers, such as Merle Hodge and Erna Brodber in Trinidad and Tobago. She went on to receive her MFAdegree in creative writing in 2006 at the University of Houston, where she held a Cambor Fellowship.[2]

93 million miles I believe. Of course 7th grade science was a long time ago.

Not as long as @Threadcutter308 though...... ?. Sorry buddy. Had bot busted yer balls about being old for a while.
Hope you are enjoying your awesome trip with “miles burner”.
@Turdcutter308 is so old he remembers when @sirhrmechanic was middle age.

?

@Dirty D

Spoken like a short man who gave and risked a lot over the years to save people.

Cool pic. Cooler being (or having been) the guy who does that kind of thing.

I bet a dollar (all I got with 3 kids) you dont talk about that around normal folks.
Just around us asshats here on the Hide. And yes, you are part of the asshats grouping.

You might be the defacto leader. Only because you are 1/2” taller than Frank.

Coasties are cool. Just ask ArmyJerry