• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1567906337048.png

Dudes in panties? Nope. Not my thing. Never "seen that view up close and person".
No need for you to feel bad about it, either.

Hey, you see a chick with fat lips and that's your thing. Cool.

I see a distastful couple of ball-sized lumps hanging in some panties. Not for me.

It's like that picture where you see either two people facing each other, or a vase.

Except in this case, the Sniper's Hide version is balls or fat lips. Sounds about right...

excellent! you send every woman you see that matches that picture my way and i’ll take care of the rest. thats a deal i can make everyday.

Still waiting on my Ares BTR deal from last weekend.
It's in transit.

View attachment 7144000

Inet sez he’s worth $8B...........with a B.......

Thanks mate, missed this down here. Will do some more looking.

OLD FLINTLOCK GUN DISCOVERED INSIDE MILLED TREE IN AUSTRALIA

This extraordinary find has folks pondering its history.
We can only imagine the utter dismay when saw blades met metal while someone was milling this tree.

The discovery of an old flintlock gun hidden inside the confines of a tree is producing all kinds of theories, the most popular being that the gun was left in a fork and the tree grew completely around it.

According to the Facebook page North Oz Adventures, someone was milling the tree on Cape York, Australia, which is located on the most northern point of the island.

Current GFS Model 168 hours out.
That far out it's very likely to change. Let's hope so. The Bahamas don't need this.

AJ and I were supposed to be on our Labrador trip... right now. According to the trip route map that I put together, we would have been right in the heart of this the whole way from Cape Breton to at least Goose Bay, maybe even as far as Labrador City! Took into account bugs, frosts, early snow, all manner of potential issues planning the dates for the trip. Never even considered post-tropical cyclones!!!!

Talk about dodging a bullet! Next year, when we do the trip (maybe a bit earlier in August) we'll be watching the hurricane tracks! That is not a place to get stuck on a motorcycle in a hurricane.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Thanks mate, missed this down here. Will do some more looking.

OLD FLINTLOCK GUN DISCOVERED INSIDE MILLED TREE IN AUSTRALIA

This extraordinary find has folks pondering its history.
We can only imagine the utter dismay when saw blades met metal while someone was milling this tree.

The discovery of an old flintlock gun hidden inside the confines of a tree is producing all kinds of theories, the most popular being that the gun was left in a fork and the tree grew completely around it.

According to the Facebook page North Oz Adventures, someone was milling the tree on Cape York, Australia, which is located on the most northern point of the island.

And once again, the reporters have no clue what they are talking about...

It's definitely not a flintlock.

It's either a back-action caplock and the caps have rusted away. Or it's a hammer-fire double (which makes most sense) where the hammers hit firing pin strikers (though the angle looks wrong.) I am going with caplock. That also makes sense for the period. Flintlocks were completely obsolete by the time Australia was being seriously colonized. And noone would take an obsolete gun to the frontier.

It is very cool... and not the first time such things have been discovered. Beautiful presentation, whoever did it!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Over 50 years ago now I found an almost identical complete shotgun wrapped in a sack along with a silver tea service and cutlery set in a very remote area of the Blue Mountains. It was handed in to police and I never did get it back, it was a caplock.

Over 50 years ago now I found an almost identical complete shotgun wrapped in a sack along with a silver tea service and cutlery set in a very remote area of the Blue Mountains. It was handed in to police and I never did get it back, it was a caplock.

Too bad the Swagman didn't have a shotgun in his tuckah bag. He could've given the troopers something to think about as he made off with his jumbuck. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and aam

Inet sez he’s worth $8B...........with a B.......
He earned it. Much respect for Mr. Potterfield and what he's done for our sport.

Yeah, no, not throwing shade. It’s just the magnitude of the number......had very little to no idea. I’m curious as to whether the majority of his wealth is from other sources besides Midway.
No, I didn't take it as throwing shade at all. I know there are those that would have a hissy fit that he had that wealth. I am not one of them (and had no idea it was that much). He's built a good company and while some may take issue with either his prices or his sometimes "fudd-ness", I think he's a standup guy and has done much for shooting sports. A lot more than I have personally done anyway.

Reactions: Charlie112