• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This one better?

zysypega.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yep, still a bit large for my personal tastes but well shaped. Always liked the 'Hershey Kiss' shape.

Yep, still a bit large for my personal tastes but well shaped. Always liked the 'Hershey Kiss' shape.

I know what you mean. My wife and my ex before her are nice C cups. I like the nice handful ones like that. However the ones like the last pic are still fun to look at lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I hate those little bastards... They ate me alive when I lived in TX. I Love to watch them getting toasted with molton aluminum. Thanks for posting! I need one of those art pieces.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Eat you alive they will. When I lived in the Hill country I was dead tired one evening after work and just plopped my ass down and caught a snooze. All of a sudden I thought the world had caught on fire...Id sat right on a small mound. goddamn you never saw clothes come off so fast...a stripper would have been proud. Must have gotten hit by about thirty of them How something so small can inflict so much pain is amazing. I found a pint of gasoline and a match usually solved the mound problem...mark the mound in the day and catch them at night while they are all at home sleeping.

but what a great idea for an art piece...really cool.

yeah...buddy. i say kill them, kill them all.

i used to do a fair bit of land survey work for the oil business when i was younger, and i saw some of these mounds 4' high in texas. the locals said they had to keep their cows away from them cause at night the cows would sleep on the mounds, and they would kill them cows. i remember the days we used to be able to walk around barefoot all day long. who the hell needed shoes anyways. nowadays, you cant do that at all, they are everywhere.

Well there you go.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=40d7f9b211d8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyonme here ever do a whale autopsy?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=5e8edbe1b2a4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyonme here ever do a whale autopsy?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=5e8edbe1b2a4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can you imagine how fucked up that must smell? Like a whole girls dorm on the rag at once.

Well there you go.

<iframe src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=40d7f9b211d8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

There's just endless levels of stupid in this one. From the sounds of it more fools are failing at life in the background.

You just like to punish us poor bachelors, don't you Snakeman. Damn you.

You just like to punish us poor bachelors, don't you Snakeman. Damn you.

I don't see it as a punishment. More like an opportunity to gaze on some of the greatest treasures god gave us men to look upon! LEGS! :cool:

I don't see it as a punishment. More like an opportunity to gaze on some of the greatest treasures god gave us men to look upon! LEGS! :cool:

Yes, those are some fine legs, but if you knew how long it has been for me you'd understand. AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Yes, those are some fine legs, but if you knew how long it has been for me you'd understand. AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

TMI!

Take Palmella Handerson to batting practice and get rid of some pressure dude. Then get out there and find someone for the evening, you'll find palmella made you less nervous!

TMI!

Take Palmella Handerson to batting practice and get rid of some pressure dude. Then get out there and find someone for the evening, you'll find palmella made you less nervous!
lol

Alright fellas. Time to ratchet this shit up a bit. I like ass. So here goes . . .
2564shi.jpg

2r5vqlw.jpg

n5ls1h.jpg

qy8upk.jpg

2cxbwc6.jpg

2zr16x5.jpg

ra6n3n.jpg

a30c4k.jpg

a3iarr.jpg

I was getting really excited til that last one. Deflated a lot of hard work. Aye Chihuahua