• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1004899_10152080290911941_605978938_n.jpg

I would say you were full of shit, and that couldn't be possible... Could it?

Do you guys seriously not know how to find pictures of naked women on the Internet, on your own, in the year 2013?
It seems unfathomable to me.

Winchester-1885-High-Wall-Traditional-Hunter-3040e94a024902e0b501cf03c568da97a-thumb-0-0.png

Old school sniper rifle.

fender-deluxe-nashville-telecaster.jpg

I have one of these, it's motivational.:p

Last edited:
This motivates the hell out of me...
Not just that she's a lovely redhead (though that warms my heart, and other things, too).
This was drawn with ballpoint pens!

More about the artist and the drawing;
Redhead Girl - Ballpoint Pen by VianaArts on deviantART
Artist Samuel Silva's Incredible Photorealistic Ballpoint Pen Drawings (PHOTOS)

752278-viana-arts.jpg

The models name is Lyubov Anisimova. The drawn picture was copied from a photo by Kristina Tararina. You can find the original and ballpoint pen copy shown side-by-side at higher resolution.... and you STILL can hardly tell it's a drawing.

Last edited:
This motivates the hell out of me...
Not just that she's a lovely redhead (though that warms my heart, and other things, too).
This was drawn with ballpoint pens!

More about the artist and the drawing;
Redhead Girl - Ballpoint Pen by VianaArts on deviantART
Artist Samuel Silva's Incredible Photorealistic Ballpoint Pen Drawings (PHOTOS)

View attachment 23847

The models name is Lyubov Anisimova. The drawn picture was copied from a photo by Kristina Tararina. You can find the original and ballpoint pen copy shown side-by-side at higher resolution.... and you STILL can hardly tell it's a drawing.

Amazing, thanks for sharing.

I just got back from there a few days ago, lived on the same base, MNB-TK, Tarin Kowt, in Uruzgan. Everything has built up and improved quite a bit since that film was made, the Provincial Chief of Police and his staff (most of them) have been doing some great work, they have kicked the taliban almost completely out of the province, most of the violence lately has been between the Police and Army, vying for power once we leave, which in the Province was yesterday if they kept to schedule. I was part of the SFAAT, a small team that advised the Chief of Police, a multimillionaire and Warlord, pretty cool guy, great sense of humor. The only other group that really left the base with any regularity was the OCCP team, not counting the four or five different SOF type units, both US and Aussie.

I tried to find some old footage of Herb Parsons or Ad and Plinky Topperwein on Youtube, but was unsuccessful.

Not as much eye candy as the Pilates shooter... but check out these LASD shooters from the '30s. I know this was posted on the 'Hide a few years ago... so whoever first posted it, thanks!

Any of you LASD guys on the forum... any of these training methods still approved?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I tried to find some old footage of Herb Parsons or Ad and Plinky Topperwein on Youtube, but was unsuccessful.

Not as much eye candy as the Pilates shooter... but check out these LASD shooters from the '30s. I know this was posted on the 'Hide a few years ago... so whoever first posted it, thanks!

Any of you LASD guys on the forum... any of these training methods still approved?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Awesome video, thanks for reposting it. I kept waiting for them to have the rookie demonstrate the bullet proof jockstrap, ala` "Super Troopers".