• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FondAffectionateFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

bubba's towing

That's pretty funny. Kinda reminds me of when a young lady (I won't mention her ethnicity) rang my doorbell to try to sell me magazine subscriptions. I pointed to the "No Soliciting" sign on my front door and asked he if she could read. She said "I'm not a prostitute!" I tried (not very successfully) not to laugh and replied "Well, that is one definition." Before I could explain it also meant no sales, she began cussing and swearing at me so loudly and obnoxiously I told her to get off my property before I called the police.
Two days later, the police had her handcuffed on my neighbors lawn, apparently selling magazines was a front for casing homes and later breaking and entering.
I guess I should have called the police...

Hardly, nice try though. Maybe spend a little more time around here before coming with the assumptions. Spend a little time on your English composition as well...
Hardly, nice try though. Maybe spend a little more time around here before coming with the assumptions. Spend a little time on your English composition as well...
I somehow deleted T.D.S from following
I somehow deleted T.D.S it should have followed "suffering from " (fumble fingers) but again no comma after Halloween by adding one there you inferring signed by satan . If you are in agreement with a conservative viewpoint for life in general I do not think you would equate President Trump with Satan.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think the "knowledgeable" gun owners who stood back filming instead of giving proper instruction to newbies in some of these clips are the real fucktards.

Fair comment, but there is no evidence that those filming were "knowledgeable gun owners", if they were, then good point, but it's still amusing to see fools learn that firearms aren't toys for the casual amusement of the untrained.

Reactions: Barneybdb