• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1570719759520.png

• Angry
Reactions: rduckwor
i always though those were so cool looking
must have made 10 plastic models of them when i was a kid...plus the one in Red Dawn

Yeah they are a cool looking machine, particularly when they're angry.
But I'd hate to be in a shell scrape looking at one from the loud end, hosing 4,000 rpm of 23mm at me.??

Reactions: Barneybdb

The only reason the Communist Chinese get away with so much is that so many people are willing to bend over and spread their cheeks for a few dollars.
The "Donald's" trade war might be causing some pain, including here in Oz, but as the old adage goes "pain is just weakness leaving your body".

Anyone believe that the Chinese Belt and Road project is for trade?

If so, I've got this really nice bridge, going cheap.

The only reason the Communist Chinese get away with so much is that so many people are willing to bend over and spread their cheeks for a few dollars.
The "Donald's" trade war might be causing some pain, including here in Oz, but as the old adage goes "pain is just weakness leaving your body".

Anyone believe that the Chinese Belt and Road project is for trade?

If so, I've got this really nice bridge, going cheap.

And they own WAY too much of our country!

And they own WAY too much of our country!
So did the japs in 1989. We had a recession and they all lost their pensions and committed hara kiri.

The Hop Sing types forget that they can buy all the Los Angeles movie studios they want.

all they are buying is Quonset huts, pavement and a cafeteria On paper. They can’t have it without an occupation.

And that is A fun thought.

Chinese Food might take on a whole new
Meaning. soylant yella???

sirhr

Reactions: TACC