• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Babinda is shite for it as well. Tully was always a fun trip, rats jumping over you in the middle of the night, mozzies carrying blokes off, wait a while and fucking gympie. Long sleeps though, so there's a bonus

I had to google “gympie”. Jesus H...even the plants try to fuck you up in Australia! I read an account of some poor bastard that said it hurt every time he showered for 2 years!!

I had to google “gympie”. Jesus H...even the plants try to fuck you up in Australia! I read an account of some poor bastard that said it hurt every time he showered for 2 years!!
Yeah, heard a story of someone wiping their arse with it. Unsure whether that was true or not...

Don't want to run into a Cassowary around there either....

There were two blokes in my old battalion that the highers tried to charge for shooting blanks at a cassorwary whilst running for their lives from it.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Yeah, heard a story of someone wiping their arse with it. Unsure whether that was true or not...

There were two blokes in my old battalion that the highers tried to charge for shooting blanks at a cassorwary whilst running for their lives from it.

At first I was thinking:

91B865E2-037E-42EB-AE5C-276E8E6415A8.jpeg

Gimpy

5D85555C-8CB8-479C-BC75-E587377DDBA4.jpeg

casserole.

Then I realized:

7999ED88-3A02-4BB1-B5B0-0E8FE811DA14.jpeg

Gimpy

A6A916B9-B5B0-45A1-BD11-647D9A1B149D.jpeg

Cassowary.

And it all makes sense. I think. Never try and understand Australia before drinking morning coffee. Or while sober.

sirhr

New math isn't new, but unfortunately the government screws everything up by overcomplicating everything.

4 plus decades ago when I was a boy, we called it rolling numbers. It's just mental tricks to make math easier.

If you have ever shot darts on a league, you may have learned an easy one for playing 01.

In the above referenced equation of 568-293, doing it in your head is 568-300+7. 268+7=275. It's quick and you can do it while walking to the board to write you score.

That right there is how I generally do the math. It's as simple as it gets.

Looks like a whole bunch going on here, wrong way on a one way street. But that will teach them to cross at a crosswalk.

Even simpler.
Look both ways, twice, before stepping out into the street.

The father and the children will blame it on the guy driving the wrong way.

Instead, it's their fault for not looking and the father is even more at fault for not teaching his kids to look and look again.

^^^just to add

One of my favorites

You pants say yoga but your ass says McDonald’s ???

Reactions: TACC