• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I graduated in 1984. Guess what? During deer and bird season, many of us hunted to school and back. Guns went in the principle’s office. Some days, it looked like an armory in there.

You know how many mass shootings we had?

Of course you do.

Sirhr
You had to put them in the principals office? Hell man, my high schools parking lot looked like a gun show... And everyone had a caping knife on their belt.

Last edited:
I worked with a mechanic a few years ago, and his favorite tool was the fire wrench. They had to pull the motor from one of our Peterbilts. Not wanting to waste any time with actual tools, he proceeded to burn the bolts off the bumper thereby destroying the bumper. After much screaming and yelling from various supervisors, Mario was assigned other work. But he got his revenge. The engine was ready to be lifted out and the only thing left was the wiring harness. Yeah you guessed it, he took the torch and simply burned all the wires away. The other mechanics made it very clear that rewiring this particular truck would be Marios' sole responsibility. Not long after that he was re-assigned.

You had to put them in the principals office? Hell man, my high schools parking lot looked like a gun show... And everyone had a caping knife on their belt.

I graduated in 1982. I carried a pocketknife virtually every day from kindergarten until I graduated high school. Had my shotgun on the school bus many times.

I graduated in 1982. I carried a pocketknife virtually every day from kindergarten until I graduated high school. Had my shotgun on the school bus many times.

Yep. Knives n Guns OK. No Ciggy smoking on Campus. Had to go across the street for that. Chew was OK, kinda frowned on spitting in the parking lot and the outdoor Basketball Courts though. Hell, when I was in little league and playing a game in, wait for it, Beaver Washington, I can remember a few of their players with Copenhagen or Skoal cans in their back pockets. All good. Oh, and in Forks Washington during a game they had a Girl on their team with a can of snoose in her back pocket. THAT was awesome !! :love:

I finished high school in 99.
Carried a pocket knife every day. Of course was against the rules.
At least daily (usually 2-3 times) a teacher would ask me to cut something because they knew that Case was sharp.

My grandfather was a farmer and nursery supervisor. He loved teaching us how to sharpen a knife at about 6-7 yrs old. Slowly and be patient.
Even more know with these really top end steels is it loses just a tiny amount.

We all kept guns in our trucks or cars. Ditched study hall for many a pheasant hunt.
We had to park across the street as the era of safety had begun.
But they were there.

Yep. Knives n Guns OK. No Ciggy smoking on Campus. Had to go across the street for that. Chew was OK, kinda frowned on spitting in the parking lot and the outdoor Basketball Courts though. Hell, when I was in little league and playing a game in, wait for it, Beaver Washington, I can remember a few of their players with Copenhagen or Skoal cans in their back pockets. All good. Oh, and in Forks Washington during a game they had a Girl on their team with a can of snoose in her back pocket. THAT was awesome !! :love:
The girl with the snoose can reminds me of some of the women I use to run into at the Brooklyn tavern ?
And for who doesn’t know, no that’s not in Brooklyn New York. ?

The girl with the snoose can reminds me of some of the women I use to run into at the Brooklyn tavern ?
And for who doesn’t know, no that’s not in Brooklyn New York. ?

No, it's not. And EVERYBODY that checks in from there is certified fucking inbred !! But you know that.

But did you know about these 2 Dandy's that got knocked down up here in your AO? Randy killed a very cool Buck, he was our Maintenance guy for sooooo many years. Just retired. The other one I'm not sure about, but an ex CO who's now on the road, Tony, sent it to me...

Screenshot_20191029-194104_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20191029-120021_Snapchat.jpg

After what you said about the reasons you support Trump,Cruz was your first choice? Please explain that to me. I think Cruz is a good man and a pretty honest politician BUT he is a grade A pussy. If elected Cruz would have been corn holed by every Demokrat in DC. He has done a decent job here in TX but would have been eaten alive if elected as the President.
Gents
Comrades
Non Binary Bovines
Whatever you call yourselves

Please- send a private message for political debates and stuff

From PAGE 1

The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff
- NO celebrity nudes, fake nudes, or uploaded nudes

No, it's not. And EVERYBODY that checks in from there is certified fucking inbred !! But you know that.

But did you know about these 2 Dandy's that got knocked down up here in your AO? Randy killed a very cool Buck, he was our Maintenance guy for sooooo many years. Just retired. The other one I'm not sure about, but an ex CO who's now on the road, Tony, sent it to me...

View attachment 7173549

View attachment 7173551
Yeah no shit, I have met some crazy ones out there. Was out that way 2 weekends ago and didn’t stop in for a beer. First time I think I have ever done that.
Can’t say I know the guys that shot those. Wife said she knows Corey’s wife.
Couple of monsters though.
Buddy shot this one on Monday.
9CDF0A05-A434-4980-9242-A9D1497C1A64.jpeg

This one was shot in Montana on Saturday.
Buddy was hunting there and filled his two does tags as well.
2A870E63-EEED-462F-BF2E-153DF07B9E1D.jpeg

Yeah no shit, I have met some crazy ones out there. Was out that way 2 weekends ago and didn’t stop in for a beer. First time I think I have ever done that.
Can’t say I know the guys that shot those. Wife said she knows Corey’s wife.
Couple of monsters though.
Buddy shot this one on Monday.
View attachment 7173576
This one was shot in Montana on Saturday.
Buddy was hunting there and filled his two does tags as well.
View attachment 7173577

HA ! I finally Stumped Moose !!!! :LOL: Brother, I gotta tell ya, it's been way to damn slow down my way and even further into Wahkiakum County. I'll see more Bucks on the way home tonight than I did in the last 9 days............

Reactions: Barneybdb
Only if you didn’t have a car to put them in! For me, it was a < 2 mile as-the-crow flies hunt to school through/along a string of beaver ponds and cornfields/hayfields. So driving didn’t always make sense. Walk out door and start hunting. My car had a gunrack! It was always full!

Cheers, Sirhr

@Longshot231 , I well remember my Father telling me when he walked to grade school all the boys brought their rifles to school with them. They were stored in the coat room under their winter jackets. No one said a word or was surprised. Of course Dad was born in 1894 & served Mounted Artillery 301st WWI.

i think he said a squirrel pelt brought one cent, raccoon & possum were a few pennies more. Every nickel helped.

Maxwell

My Father fought in Europe during WWII. He told me that the only time he got in trouble with guns, as a boy, was when he didn't clean them after using them.

He would bring the .22 rifle to the one room school and leave it in the back corner. It stayed there during class, lunch and recess. Neither the teacher or the students bothered to touch it, let alone look at it.

If I recall correctly the only mass shooting of any notoriety back then happened on February 14, 1929 in Chicago. If memory serves me correctly the shooting stemmed from a disagreement over some illicit liquor franchising amid competitive pricing, product quality and customer loyalty disputes.

Geez! It's amazing how things like that can get so blown out of proportion when people can't agree to disagree.

Second pic triggered so many powerful and positive emotions in me. Getting dusty here. Very dusty. The shotgun is an awesome addition. Guns in the right hands protect, defend, and guard. An iron sentinel in watchful hands against the scum of this world who might try to harm the innocent baby.

Thank you for posting that. Made my day today, big time...

Thanks for the comments. You forgot to mention how politically incorrect the photo was. It would be nice if that photo went viral.