• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

TidyCoordinatedAardvark-size_restricted.gif

After what you said about the reasons you support Trump,Cruz was your first choice? Please explain that to me. I think Cruz is a good man and a pretty honest politician BUT he is a grade A pussy. If elected Cruz would have been corn holed by every Demokrat in DC. He has done a decent job here in TX but would have been eaten alive if elected as the President.
Voting for Trump was a huge leap of faith. I'll admit, at first I thought his candidacy was a gimmick to promote some TV show like The Apprentice. I expected him to bow out early, especially after the sustained media campaign against him. Inexplicably, he began winning states and then the whole primary. The turning point for me was when he gave a speech in Detroit and mentioned how fifty years ago we made cars in Detroit and couldn't drink the water in Mexico and now the opposite was true. At that point I realized he had a winning message and I paid closer attention.

You are probably correct about Cruz, but elections choose the preferred candidate, not the perfect one. I had a lot of concerns about Trump, and I am pleasantly surprised to learn I was wrong. A lot of politicians claim to be outsiders (*cough* Fucking McCain*cough*) but quickly submit to the Dark Side. Trump has defied a lot of expectations. I have seen several politicians with gigantic brass ones, but they usually trip over their own ego or sell out for the path of least resistance.

Incidentally, many of the other GOP candidates claimed that Trump was some kind of Democrat sleeper agent who would win the Republican primary and tank the play during the general election. What if that was true? What if Trump started out working for Hillary and decided to go for all the marbles? Wouldn't that be the funniest goddamn thing ever?