• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

whore.jpg

Just ordered one for myself and one for my FIL.

I have a question.

Long before Epstein was murdered in jail, didnt we “geniuses of the Hide” have a thread or two where pretty much every one agreed they would have him murdered in jail before he could turn and inform on them?

And right after it hit the new he was dead, we did the same, noting they did an impressive job of killing a man in jail and getting the ME to call it a suicide within a few days?

So, while I love the memes that keep calling attention to that fact, I wonder why its so important now?
Is it because public folks are joining in on this and agreeing that it was murder and not suicide?

if in fact that was really his body and not a double. I heard through credible sources it was escape plan with a dead body double and he is living in the Clinton's basement.