• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Nope. Nope. Nope. Ex hairy chested frogman and Ive done about 1000 dives, and i aint doin that. (Talking about the Great White)
We were doing rescue swimmer training off of NorCal and what I think was a great white (the shadow was fucking huge) swam right under me. I damn near walked back to the cutter.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Ex hairy chested frogman and Ive done about 1000 dives, and i aint doin that. (Talking about the Great White)

LOL Don't come to Australia then! I live not far from Phillip Island - which has huge population of Great Whites. Popular with surfers (just bring someone along who's a slower swimmer than you)

1573616863228.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12Bravo and 1J04
Thats his second trip over there to africa. First taxidermist bill was like 12k. Had 11 mounts on the first one all skull and head mounts. Second one had the half bodies and pedestal and the full body mounts. No idea how much he spent on the taxi bill or the hunts. He building a 30x50 building ( man cave, bar room and sleeping quarters ) to move all his shit out of his double wide trailer( no shit, he lives in a double wide). This fella has priorities squared away. And rumor has it he has a golden horseshoe cross threaded in his ass. I swear he could hang a climbing stand on a light pole in the middle of a walmart parking lot and the only buck in the county would walk within 50 yds of him

He's obviously slinging dope.

He's Bow Hunting in the US cause he's a Felon and can't posses a Firearm..........

I could be wrong. :unsure:

He's obviously slinging dope.

He's Bow Hunting in the US cause he's a Felon and can't posses a Firearm..........

I could be wrong. :unsure:
And you would be wrong. He came from a pretty well off bunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04
We were doing rescue swimmer training off of NorCal and what I think was a great white (the shadow was fucking huge) swam right under me. I damn near walked back to the cutter.
Humboldt bay by any chance? We have 1-2 surfboard guys every year get chomped. What could go wrong, but on a black wet suit and flop around like a seal on your board.

Humboldt bay by any chance? We have 1-2 surfboard guys every year get chomped. What could go wrong, but on a black wet suit and flop around like a seal on your board.
‘Zactly, the sea lions are more plentiful than the sharks and bite more people every year and the great whites that hunt them, it’s kind of a double jeopardy off the coast of crunchy hippieville.

Reactions: riverside jeep