• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

And you would be wrong. He came from a pretty well off bunch.

So, you're saying well off people can't enrich themselves slinging dope? Dude. Crime does pay.

Anyhow, here. Because you missed it the 1st time around.

20191113_173404.jpg

funny you posted this. On Monday a driver was delivering a load of steel to our shop and a train hit him. 3rd time this has happened over the last 24 years or so. First time it completely derailed the train.
Sad part is: it is straight and flat in front of our shop with no trees for nearly a mile in each direction....no reason not to see it.
Good news is, no one was hurt. Just a damaged load of steel, a bruised ego and some dirty underwear.

View attachment 7182901

View attachment 7182902
Haha wait till they get the bill from the rail road! My buddy runs a safety and DOT company, they stuck a lowboy with a crane on it on tracks in Amarillo, got hit, stopped 2 tracks for almost 24 hours. Had shit loads of trains backed up. They got a bill for $16 million. I think there still trying to negotiate it down.

Haha wait till they get the bill from the rail road! My buddy runs a safety and DOT company, they stuck a lowboy with a crane on it on tracks in Amarillo, got hit, stopped 2 tracks for almost 24 hours. Had shit loads of trains backed up. They got a bill for $16 million. I think there still trying to negotiate it down.

I think they will be okay.
Our shop is in BFE Alabama. Might have only slowed down 1 other....maybe 2 trains.
Accident was around 7:30am. Track was clear when I got back at 1:00pm from lunch.
$16mil would be a tough pill to swallow.

Reactions: hermosabeach
funny you posted this. On Monday a driver was delivering a load of steel to our shop and a train hit him. 3rd time this has happened over the last 24 years or so. First time it completely derailed the train.
Sad part is: it is straight and flat in front of our shop with no trees for nearly a mile in each direction....no reason not to see it.
Good news is, no one was hurt. Just a damaged load of steel, a bruised ego and some dirty underwear.

View attachment 7182901

View attachment 7182902
well chit!!!

A letter from one of my FD brothers to his HOA. He hails from England, and has been in Texas for over 20 years. Thought some of yall would appreciate this.

"Received another postcard from our illustrious homeowners association. They may have been a tad presumptuous in the line ‘thank you for your cooperation in addressing this matter. i wrote back!

Dear Kris,

Thank you for my second postcard, in as many weeks, this time concerning the grassless patch in my front yard. I’m sure there is no correlation between my seasonal sign and receiving said second postcard, in such a short timeframe. By the way, I really do enjoy receiving postcards, albeit ones with a beautiful picturesque locations not so much ones explaining Hidden Creek’s many bylaws. However, it makes me feel like I’m back in the mid-nineties when I go to the mailbox. I do request that you pop an interesting stamp on my next, inevitable, card. Talking of which, did you know that the world’s most expensive stamp sold at Sotheby’s auction house for 9.5 million dollars, a British Guiana One-Cent Black on Magenta stamp if you will.

As fascinating as all that is, I must give you an insight into my lawn issues. I’m not saying that the founding members of our illustrious homeowner’s association didn’t have a rudimentary grasp of the fundamentals of biology. Yet, photosynthesis has been a ‘known’ thing since Jan Ingenhousz wrote a paper on his discovery in 1779. Now I don’t have a copy of Hidden Creek’s initial rules and regulations, but I’ll hazard a guess it wasn’t prior to Big Jan’s revolutionary find. So, the stipulations imposed on homeowners to have two mandatory shade trees in their front yard shows a veritable lack of foreshadowing.

Kris, you may not know this, but I come from a long line of alchemists. Since medieval times (I’m not talking about the dinner and tournament just off of North Stemmons Freeway, although Groupon are currently running a 40% discount for the spectacular show, with chicken drumsticks, which I believe is very good value: check it out) generations of my ancestors have toiled away with a variety of materials and elixirs in the pursuit of creating gold. So far none of us have cracked this ancient conundrum. I thought I had a ‘EUREKA’ moment when boiling up a concoction of Alka-Seltzer, Crème de Menthe and a dash of Liquid Plumber. Suddenly my wife saw a glint of gold in this mixture; I was overwhelmed with excitement right up until she stated: ‘where’s my other earring got too?’ The pursuit of the noble art goes on. If I am successful, I will then move onto human levitation.

After both my, above mentioned, lofty goals (both literally and metaphorically) are realized, growing grass without sunlight will then be my crowning achievement: Overcoming the natural laws of botany. I’m not sure exactly how I’m going to grow grass under a large oak tree, but I expect it is by combining Unicorn manure, pixey dust and a whole lot of wishful thinking.

In the meantime, I shall be sending you some of my ideas on a temporary solution we can all agree on.

Best wishes and such.

So, you're saying well off people can't enrich themselves slinging dope? Dude. Crime does pay.

Anyhow, here. Because you missed it the 1st time around.

View attachment 7182915
Nah didn't miss it the first time, guess my sarcasm button was off at the time of reply. But it wasnt dope it was whore houses. Said they had to run the first one by hand till they got some girls hired in. Almost lost it all at the beginning when one of them ran outta spit

What was that broad flipping the fuck out about to begin with?

They don't need a reason. That's what they have to do. They won't know why they are going apoplectic other than they feel that is their divine right.

If you have to ask a woman why she's upset then you wouldn't understand.

Remember that "it's not about the nail."

Epstein did not kill himself.

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb