• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1573757610584.png

I don’t give two fucks who someone sleeps with as long as they support our freedoms. If anyone opposes gay marriage in one breath then claims to be a freedom loving American in the next they are a special kind of stupid hypocrite! Get over it!
What people do in the privacy of their own closets is fine with me!

When you decide to be a social activist and tell everyone that they need to suck dicks... then you are a Communist. Easy, right?

Cheers,

Sirhr

What people do in the privacy of their own closets is fine with me!

When you decide to be a social activist and tell everyone that they need to suck dicks... then you are a Communist. Easy, right?

Cheers,

Sirhr
Pete is gay, Pete is anti gun, IDGAF if Pete is gay, I think Pete is a shithead for being anti gun. Two separate issues so let’s keep them separate.

Recently the staff of the Australian War Memorial noticed a pigeon who made a nest out of poppies stolen from the tomb of an unknown soldier

pigeon_builds_a_picturesque_nest_out_of_unknown_soldiers_grave_poppies-1.jpg

pigeon_builds_a_picturesque_nest_out_of_unknown_soldiers_grave_poppies-2.jpg

pigeon_builds_a_picturesque_nest_out_of_unknown_soldiers_grave_poppies-3.jpg

The war memorial told Sydney Morning Herald that the stained glass window which was accidentally chosen by the bird commemorates the wounded soldier, which symbolizes the quality of “endurance”, and the nest of poppies nearby was a “reminder of the powerful bond between man and beast on the battlefield”.

whats the real law out there?

Pretty well explained, especially the beginning, throughout the video. More than 15 cannot be transferred/sold. Anything owned before the ban was grandfathered in. Cannot transfer/sell/give away/gift those. Rebuild kits are legal until they rewrite the law they clearly didn't know how to write in 2012. When the ban was coming, Magpul diverted consumer supply to Colorado only and sold mags a $1 under MSRP IIRC. I bought a bunch and gifted them to my wife and kids for Christmas that year. Most magazines are not date marked so it's near impossible to tell when it was manufactured thus nearly impossible to enforce not considering the rebuild kits.