• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I can’t believe we’re discussing rock set and not this.

you’re all 270 win shooters, aren’t you?
.45 silly boy!

1575233451760.png

I must have one!!!!

View attachment 7193355
Please someone start making one of these with a bayonet lug!

Sirhr
Why was the guy carrying one in the first place? Aren't they controlled like eagle feathers or endangered turtle shells?

Starting next week, expect the useless British police to place collection boxes around the country. "After dusk, real men don't need a tusk."

When I read 1984 in high school, it was meant as a warning, not an operations manual.

I work in construction, steel beams have a lower fire rating than wood or laminate that can carry the same load. Wood and laminate will keep strength until you burn out the core layers, steel loses strength when you heat it enough that it loses hardness. Steel beams turn into fucking spaghetti if you heat them up while they're carrying a load.
Does this mean that Epstein did not hang himself?

You start off with a cat in heat.
Leave it outside all night.

Presto, maybe 1 out of 8 will be white.

Kidding ya, don't know origin of meme cat.

I just laughed until I had tears! That is some funny shit right there! My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy and my Weiner Dog started playing with his Kong ball.

Reactions: Snuby642
oh hell yea and my grandma's bottle was a little larger and probably older than that one! and she had some powdered shit my grandpa brought back from ww2 for if it was bleeding bad. that shit would clot the fuck out of some blood!

Tincture of Merthiolate was the crap that burned.

Reactions: xringr and canman