• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1575937574348.png

You kids and your hos. LOL

Here's true motivation.

When Fin Doherty was 6 years old, his brother was killed in action in Afghanistan as a British paratrooper.

Young Fin decided he wanted to become a paratrooper and carry on his brother's career.

Yesterday, Fin graduated from paratrooper training and was awarded the coveted beret. But it wasn't just any beret. It's the beret his brother wore, and it was given to him by a Sergeant Major who had been in combat with his brother 11 years ago.

Full Story

76779567_553492361865897_3970001098197958656_o.jpg
78435667_553492391865894_5250109263182823424_o.jpg

Last edited:
You kids and your hos. LOL

Here's true motivation.

When Fin Doherty was 6 years old, his brother was killed in action in Afghanistan as a British paratrooper.

Young Fin decided he wanted to become a paratrooper and carry on his brother's career.

Yesterday, Fin graduated from paratrooper training and was awarded the coveted beret. But it wasn't just any beret. It's the beret his brother wore, and it was given to him by a Sergeant Major who had been in combat with his brother 11 years ago.

View attachment 7199012 View attachment 7199013

because one “like“ isn’t enough...

(y)(y)

I went from C-rations then way later on the the MREs. BTW, the c-rations that I ate when I got out the first time in 1979 were stamped with 1944/45 on the boxes!

I didn't get sick from eating any of them. On the other hand, I could look at an MRE now and puke my guts out.

Did they ever stop issuing these? I still have mine!

SAM_3574.JPG
...so there I was, shot down behind enemy lines armed only with a P-38 and a bad attitude....

Hell, a local Policeman here left his duty gun in a shitter in the court house yrs ago, found by a stranger, he went on to be elected Sheriff of the county.

Turns out being a dipshit doesn’t preclude you from getting other dipshits to vote for you. Hell, I’d say there’s evidence that it’s an advantage.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Went into the local WAWA and found a Glock 40 in the men's room.... Turned it into the manager.... I mean who really wants a Glock, anyway. :LOL:
Probably should have turned it over to LE...gas station attendants are not renowned to be, as a sweeping generalization, pillars of society. Lol

Möglich, aber wann haben sie dann aufgehört?
We are about at the limit of my high school German that was too long ago,but... Not yet and hopefully they won't . That has nothing to do with whether "Our" German scientists were luckier then their comrades who ended up in The Soviet Union.

Reactions: Barneybdb
First launch from Cape Canaveral, 1950

View attachment 7199262

^^This is what Elon Musk’s test rocket looked like before it blew over in the wind at Boca Chica Beach near Brownsville TX.
1576001606949.jpeg

This is after. They tipped it back upright, removed the damaged top and folded it over. Taped it with duct tape, and continue to use it for lift-off and landing practice and fuel testing. Science. By the way, that is actually how close you can drive to the rocket launch pad. I mean it is RIGHT there, by the road. We ask if there is any planned launch before we go fishing on the beach, Then if that changes, the Deputy comes roaring down the beach and gives everyone one hour to leave. Sucks. Also the wind blows the exhaust toward SPI Resort area.