• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

We are about at the limit of my high school German that was too long ago,but... Not yet and hopefully they won't . That has nothing to do with whether "Our" German scientists were luckier then their comrades who ended up in The Soviet Union.

I´m sure they were.

But talking about Germany, there were lucky times in the 80s and 90s and still going up to the millenium, but afterwards things went south and Germany is now about to become a pretty nice ****hole.

Maybe. Some things look mighty F--Ked up. We'll see. I'm sure we are not immune to anything.

Milkshake Justice Warrior ...

I've pondered a system that would naturally balance things a bit more without intervening too much on what nature has in store. Hear me out.

A system similar to the credit bureau Beacon score. Any act of undesired public asshattery, felony, justice warrior, libtard bullshit - gains you these "points". Points can only diminish with time (1 point per year). 1 point equals 1 minute.

You might ask what these points "do" exactly. Well, they are Trauma Points (TP's).

If you require medical assistance from Paramedics or an ER, they must wait until the balance reaches zero before providing aid. They are not allowed to touch you until this balance is zeroed. For example, if you have a balance of 10 points, you just wrecked your Vespa scooter and have multiple compound fractures that have penetrated the skin plus a gaping head wound... They spend 10 minutes starting at you after they arrive in order to zero out your TP balance.

It's almost 2020 - why are we not doing this!?

1.jpg

Reactions: BigPoppaHugeTime
I've pondered a system that would naturally balance things a bit more without intervening too much on what nature has in store. Hear me out.

A system similar to the credit bureau Beacon score. Any act of undesired public asshattery, felony, justice warrior, libtard bullshit - gains you these "points". Points can only diminish with time (1 point per year). 1 point equals 1 minute.

You might ask what these points "do" exactly. Well, they are Trauma Points (TP's).

If you require medical assistance from Paramedics or an ER, they must wait until the balance reaches zero before providing aid. They are not allowed to touch you until this balance is zeroed. For example, if you have a balance of 10 points, you just wrecked your Vespa scooter and have multiple compound fractures that have penetrated the skin plus a gaping head wound... They spend 10 minutes starting at you after they arrive in order to zero out your TP balance.

It's almost 2020 - why are we not doing this!?

View attachment 7199429
Some of the people I treated with EMS would be accumulating another point as we treated them.

The problem is that social justice warriors in our own government are assessing all of US penalty points for owning guns and not agreeing with their asshattery and agenda. They will start enforcing it against us by turning off our access to the internet first. Later on it will be healthcare.

Do you think I got em from? Heh.

I order a print of the Washington one for my office!

Hahaha. They are always classic and honestly deserve a repost!

Hell yeah! Like work office or home office? I've been tempted to order one (Ronald Regan).

I think almost 7 years, 1365 pages, ant 67,000 posts or so is plenty of time to wait for such great posts. Besides how many people have gone through all 70,000+ posts of this thread and can remember them all?

True, I agree... which is why I stated that in my reply above.

You mean you don't remember them all... shame!

• Love
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
As I watched the news today I was witnessed to the speaker of the house Nancy pelosi and her cronies gathered to announce the articles of impeachment against our president, I looked at those sadsack motherfuckers , Nader, schiff, pelosi, Maxine waters and a couple more idiots standing there, I couldn't even pay attention to their words for thinking, " that's the most stupid looking bunch of fuckwads I have ever seen "

As I watched the news today I was witnessed to the speaker of the house Nancy pelosi and her cronies gathered to announce the articles of impeachment against our president, I looked at those sadsack motherfuckers , Nader, schiff, pelosi, Maxine waters and a couple more idiots standing there, I couldn't even pay attention to their words for thinking, " that's the most stupid looking bunch of fuckwads I have ever seen "
Impeach_45.png