• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

LOL. Did something similar. Live in a rural area and on several occasions had my mailbox vandalized. So we fabricated one out of 3/8" place and attached it to schedule 40 pipe which was buried deep in concrete. Don't know how bats it broke but did a fair amount of damage to a pinhead who tried to knock it down with his car.

LOL. Did something similar. Live in a rural area and on several occasions had my mailbox vandalized. So we fabricated one out of 3/8" place and attached it to schedule 40 pipe which was buried deep in concrete. Don't know how bats it broke but did a fair amount of damage to a pinhead who tried to knock it down with his car.
Someone having had their mail box pushed over repeatedly, that was mounted on 4" square tube steel in concrete. Welded a t-post at ground level , if pushed over by vehicle, t post lifted up, and you can guess the results.

IMG_3444.PNG

Yes, good eyes. Somewhat rare, as it was assembled by Remington with parts from the purchase of Parker's assets after WWII. I have not been able to find any serial numbered production documentation on the gun.

I have spoke with Larry DelGrado (his father was a smith for Parker) and he verified authenticity based on my photos, the gun was originally owned and upgraded by a trap shooter with a Miller select trigger, adjustable butt pad, and ivory front bead. Sadly the modifications hurt the value but not the performance.

If you're in to fine old shotguns here's Larry's business: http://www.parkershotgunrepair.com/parker_shotgun_contactus.html