• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1576587512807.png

If you didn't hit whole rolls of caps with a hammer when you were a kid, you probably don't have tinnitus!
I used to tear a single cap off and wrap it on a bb and wrap it in thin tissue paper (kid’s home load, right?) looked like a comet, made tons of those throw up in the air to hit the street, to see the pop sparks at night.....homemade poppers! That was great.

On another tangent, a new kid at grade school 5th or 6th grade told me if you drilled out the end of a CO2 cartridge (had a target pellet pistol) and stuffed torn off paper match heads into it and lite it, it would take off like a rocket!! Well you just know I was going to try and see that! I was going to make the best one ever and used cigarette for a fuse (dad’s) tried it three times. First two times Big Bang and I never could see the rocket fly in’, thought it was just too fast to see. Sooo, this time same process, but get crouching behind a bush to make sure I was watch in’ real well wasn’t going to miss it. When it went off, damn blew the heck over, last time I ever tried that, I got the idea what was happening THEN!!! Damn luck didn’t get hurt. LMDAO!

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb
I used to tear a single cap off and wrap it on a bb and wrap it in thin tissue paper (kid’s home load, right?) looked like a comet, made tons of those throw up in the air to hit the street, to see the pop sparks at night.....homemade poppers! That was great.
12 gauge shells, marbles and some tape . :rolleyes:

I just learned of this food delivery service thing. WTF?

Guess its better than the stoners with the munchies out driving.

I just learned of this food delivery service thing. WTF?

Guess its better than the stoners with the munchies out driving.

You'd be surprised how many people use this and other services to get food. My wife is a GM for a local breakfast chain and it has increased business for each location by a such a margin that it's become a core component of the business. And they take 30% of every sale.

When you're already operating at near capacity, it's a great way to increase business w/o increasing costs. Many restaurants are obtaining space just for their Uber orders. There's a whole new business model as well where Uber takes your core menu and opens small kitchens though out the US and only does deliveries from them using your branding and menu.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
While i see what yous two are seeing, i think you are overlooking the one i pointed out. Her body language says way more than the one you two are eye fucking.
Your pick is smiling because she’s proud of what she’s done. My pick is up there squirming because she can’t wait to get at it.

potato, potatoe..........

Difference bein' ? I'm not over analyzing it. I ain't got as many days left as you do............ ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You'd be surprised how many people use this and other services to get food. My wife is a GM for a local breakfast chain and it has increased business for each location by a such a margin that it's become a core component of the business. And they take 30% of every sale.

When you're already operating at near capacity, it's a great way to increase business w/o increasing costs. Many restaurants are obtaining space just for their Uber orders. There's a whole new business model as well where Uber takes your core menu and opens small kitchens though out the US and only does deliveries from them using your branding and menu.
Stoner, probably stoned, delivering to the stoned. And the lazy. Do they take food stamps? (Or EBC card or whatever the hell that is).

we’ve got better than UberEats here. It’s called Waitr. Tillman Fertitta now owns it and it’s about to go tits up, but when it started, it was phenomenal for local restaurants. Saved restaurants from closing, then doubled the transaction fees for user and restaurants. A lot of em quit.