• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1576669287880.png

So true. Been thinking about Virginia a lot. That is exactly how the Democrats are going to play this out.

I've been thinking about that, too =)

Got a pretty neat project in the works to help VA out if/when they start trying to take down the public or private faces of the effort.

Think 911, but for emergencies like "Oh fuck, .gov is here with an APC and 2 dozen dudes trying to steal my shit! I need some hayelp!"

we’ve got better than UberEats here. It’s called Waitr. Tillman Fertitta now owns it and it’s about to go tits up, but when it started, it was phenomenal for local restaurants. Saved restaurants from closing, then doubled the transaction fees for user and restaurants. A lot of em quit.

It's certainly not a new idea by a long shot. There's been food delivery services on college campus' for years. There's been some main stream efforts to go bigger but I guess the timing wasn't right and the business model didn't work. Uber uses its drivers for normal Uber services for the Uber Eats portion. Gives the drivers another income stream from just ride sharing. And I think the target audience is now there in enough numbers to work. Personally, I don't like paying extra for cold, stale food. But I also own a vehicle and can drive.