• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1576761246076.png

Group Photo of the Snipers Hide Militia in training. From Left to right, @Tucker301, @Gunfighter14e2, @MarinePMI, @lowlight, @1J04, @Switchblade, @buffalowinter, @TheGerman (Nice WA2000, BTW), @barneybdb, @MtnCreek, @Dirty D.... There are probably others, I just can't pick their faces out as easily in the picture.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
That dude uses a waist belt to secure his leg holster.....

I would be scared he would try to deep fry and eat a little guy like me.
Frank is just an appetizer......

View attachment 7205494

Alas.... this is probably what some of the new militias will look like!

Cheers,

Sirhr

This is a paraphrase and not an exact quote.

An American soldier was asked about what he thought of the diminishing quality of the German soldier (Volkstrum & Hitler Youth). This is before breaching the Siegfried Line.

The GI responded; “I don’t care if he is 80 years old with a syphillitic prick. He’s still behind twelve feet of concrete with a finger to pull a trigger.”

The point is that there are plenty of us that can still fire and maneuver while guys like these do their best at defending fixed positions and are conspicuously drawing the enemy’s attention away from the maneuver elements.

Last edited:
The point is that there are plenty of us that can still fire and maneuver while guys like these do there best at defending fixed positions and are conspicuously drawing the enemy’s attention away from the maneuver elements.
I'm not into holding a fixed position, shoot & scoot or calling it in on my time table, has always provided lasting tangible, results. Toe to toe is just inviting trouble an making someone money, I don't play that game.

Reactions: xringr and TACC
This is a paraphrase and not an exact quote.

An American soldier was asked about what he thought of the diminishing quality of the German soldier (Volkstrum & Hitler Youth). This is before breaching the Siegfried Line.

The GI responded; “I don’t care if he is 80 years old with a syphillitic prick. He’s still behind twelve feet of concrete with a finger to pull a trigger.”

The point is that there are plenty of us that can still fire and maneuver while guys like these do there best at defending fixed positions and are conspicuously drawing the enemy’s attention away from the maneuver elements.
Someone has to be the meat shield.

View attachment 7205495

Group Photo of the Snipers Hide Militia in training. From Left to right, @Tucker301, @Gunfighter14e2, @MarinePMI, @lowlight, @1J04, @Switchblade, @buffalowinter, @TheGerman (Nice WA2000, BTW), @barneybdb, @MtnCreek, @Dirty D.... There are probably others, I just can't pick their faces out as easily in the picture.

Cheers,

Sirhr
I covered my entourage of midget strippers and Pygmy goats in old school woodland camo glitter and they blend right in.
#teamplayers

That 3 tons of lard wouldnt make it to gun fight unless he got a ride he looks like he would be out of breath walking 20 yards

Probably, but I recall a guy I worked with right out of high school. Six-feet, about 280 and pudgy. He and another guy had a disagreement and decided to settle it after work at a neutral location. The other dude was about the same height, 190 and buffed. The fat guy toyed with him for two or three minutes before hitting him with a three punch combo...lights out. Lots of guys lost money on that fight.

A MERRY TRUMP CHRISTMAS

Twas the week before Christmas
and all through the House

The democrats were spewing
impeachment from their mouths

Jeff Epstien was hung
in his cell with such care
When you have dirt on the Clintons
you better beware.

The squad was all wishing
that Trump soon would be dead
Not one of these women