• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1576895836727.png

I so much want this wrapping paper for next year's 'Secret Santa' at the company Christmas party. I have to be a little more accurate and move Linus just about 1/2 inch to the right. This is going to probably require a custom cardboard box to make all the measurements work out.
Just use two seams instead of one.

I ordered one of these as a Christmas gift for a libtard I work with, and wrapped it with Merry Christmas wrapping paper.

View attachment 7206699
My brother bought my sister a Donald Trump shirt for Christmas back around the time of the election and, oh holy shit, my 30 year old sister turned into a 16 year old that found out she wasn't getting a car for her birthday. Stomping around the house angry and then (literally) sobbing about how much it was going to ruin her life. She whined that the money spent on it was going towards hampering her freedoms (she's mega pro abortion feminazi). At the time, it was disturbing to see a person act so irrational. Looking back it's kind of fucking hilarious given how ludicrous it was.