• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1577576208861.png

You can always tell that someone is carrying a snuggly guitar case full of fun because it weighs 95 lbs.

They walk crooked while gasping and muttering “goddamn, this was a bad idea”.

And they change hands holding the 95lb case by the cheap ass chinese handle about every 10 seconds. If they are tough.
You are right... doesn't balance for crap. But it's nowhere near 95 pounds. At most about 35.

And, hey.... Wheels!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb
You can always tell that someone is carrying a snuggly guitar case full of fun because it weighs 95 lbs.

They walk crooked while gasping and muttering “goddamn, this was a bad idea”.

And they change hands holding the 95lb case by the cheap ass chinese handle about every 10 seconds. If they are tough.
Roll-on travel golf bags- the only way to travel with guns, and especially ammo. Easy to check into and out of hotels with nary a sideward look.

Plus the elevator banter with chatty-cathy's writes itself.

Hit them long today.
It was tough reading the wind today.
Can talk about your 'short game vs long game'

View attachment 7211320

I got motivated this weekend to finish up this little gem. I have Phish, Dead, Woodstick, I'm with Her and Peace Stickers inbound for the outside. And I will have achieved concealment Zen here in the People's Republic of Vermontistan. Screw you hippies!

Sirhr
That's awesome you have clip on man bun to go with it?

Reactions: TACC
I have had a flat-top with white-walls for years... Nowhere to clip it!

But, hey, I'll see your manbun and raise you a Dreadlock wig!

View attachment 7211515

Brother, I like the way you think though!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Urban camo

when a major quake hits LA or we have the 3rd watts race riots...

obama flags and dreads might allow for safe passage across the city

Hmmm. Airlines investigators assume that filaments break when they were cold and brittle and do not fail if they were on. Could it be that the accelerators that actuate airbags also turn off lights to reduce fire hazard?
Thats the type of thing accident reconstructionists look at. The filaments stretch and break since they were on. They will look different than ones that were off. Same with blinkers and taillights. Pretty amazing what investigators can figure out.

I have inspected thousands of lights post accident and have never seen headlamps explode from a rear end impact. In those lights there will be no filament left because as soon as the lenses break the filaments vaporize when they are exposed to oxygen. There might be signs of splatter from the filament if the reflectors are plastic.

I did see one 1969 Road Runner that hit the side of a concrete building at a very high rate of speed, both tail lamp housings failed and both tail lamps wound up inside of the passenger compartment. The tail lamps were able to enter the passenger compartment because a tool box in the trunk dislodged the rear seat and killed a front seat passenger.

There is no connection between the headlamps and any of the supplemental restraint systems. Some vehicles have inertia switches that shut off the fuel pump after an impact.

One interesting thing we found when I was sent to watch collisions at IIHS was the very high percentage of vehicles that lose wheel weights in low speed accidents. A lot of batteries become dislodged and one Dodge Dakota had the battery come completely out of the truck in a collision. That would be exciting if you were walking down the street, a Dakota got into an accident and you had to run for your life from a flying car battery.

Enough of this crap, if I carry on any longer @Dirty D is going to start posting saggy tit pictures.