• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

86145777.jpg

Historical question - why was the P-38 so successful but the Me-110 such a flop?

Probably boils down to a simple matter of Horsepower, rate of climb, service ceiling and range (and maneuverability). Some pretty stark contrasts;

Bf-110 Performance;
  • Maximum speed: 475 km/h (295 mph, 256 kn) at13,289 lb (6,028 kg) at sea level
525 km/h (326 mph; 283 kn) at 4,000 m (13,120 ft)541 km/h (336 mph; 292 kn) at 6,000 m (19,685 ft)
  • Cruise speed: 262 km/h (163 mph, 141 kn) maximum continuous at sea level
489 km/h (304 mph; 264 kn) maximum continuous at 5,000 m (16,400 ft)484 km/h (301 mph; 261 kn) maximum continuous at 7,000 m (22,970 ft)349 km/h (217 mph; 188 kn) economical cruise speed at 4,200 m (13,780 ft)
  • Landing speed: 150 km/h (93 mph; 81 kn)
  • Range: 774 km (481 mi, 418 nmi) at sea level with normal internal fuel at maximum continuous cruise speed
850 km (530 mi; 460 nmi) at 5,000 m (16,400 ft) at maximum continuous cruise speed
  • Range at economical cruise speed: 909 km (565 mi; 491 nmi) at 7,000 m (22,970 ft) at economical cruise speed
1,094 km (680 mi; 591 nmi) at 4,200 m (13,780 ft) at economical cruise speed
  • Service ceiling: 10,000 m (32,810 ft)
  • Rate of climb: 11 m/s (2,200 ft/min)
  • Time to altitude: 6,000 m (19,685 ft) in 10 minutes 12 seconds
  • Wing loading: 173 kg/m2 (35 lb/sq ft)
  • Power/mass: 0.241 kW/kg (0.147 hp/lb)

P38 Performance;

Nah, the punks on the Bikes shoulda all got what Jimmy got. A good ole ass whip'n, and be fucking thankful that's all he got.

dont know how it started, or who started what. i seen dude riding next to the truck and yelling at the driver, and right there i knew he wasnt all that smart. he’s damn lucky the driver didnt swerve over and kill him.

She's about an hour south of me

View attachment 7211386
And you know this how??? How far are you from me? Asking for a friend
Fortunately, Chlamydia is non airborne... and nor would it travel that far if it were.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Excellent, not too far to drive. Now, do a public service and take her a cheeseburger to put some meat on them bones, before someone gets stabbed with a pelvis.

Hah, she is a nice girl. A bit young though, only 20.. No extra baggage luckily (chlamydia etc). Thin yes, but not too skinny none the less, so no danger of getting stabbed.
I did measure the distance on Google maps, says it's about 7500 km from Cincinnati (and the shortest way is over the south tip of Greenland and Island).

So.. another one. To tease.
1577648084036.png

Last edited:
You are right... doesn't balance for crap. But it's nowhere near 95 pounds. At most about 35.

And, hey.... Wheels!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Just claim it to be an original Les Paul. They were heavy enough.
My Les Paul weighs 22lbs.
There is a reason Jimmy Page walks with a slouch.

The poor guy that marries this spoiled bitch is probably asking for special place in hell right now because anything would be better than with her.

But... at least she's being responsible.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Hah, she is a nice girl. A bit young though, only 20.. No extra baggage luckily (chlamydia etc). Thin yes, but not too skinny none the less, so no danger of getting stabbed.
I did measure the distance on Google maps, says it's about 7500 km from Cincinnati (and the shortest way is over the south tip of Greenland and Island).

So.. another one. To tease.
View attachment 7211970
That's not nice!!!! Dont stop!!! I travel all over for work so theres always a chance!

These are fake. Part of a 2006 Domino's Pizza ad campaign:

https://annex.fandom.com/wiki/MacKenzieHeartsu

Thanks for the clarification. What I wonder about is how those videos were supposed to promote Dominos Pizza?

Secondly; for something to be funny, there has to be an element of truth to it.

Somewhere there is some poor guy married to a “Mackenzie.” I know. I was married to a “Mackenzie.”

If you were to cut off all my toes with a dull saw blade and stuff a dozen live scorpions down my throat I would have felt better.

Getting shot by a thousand pygmies with blow guns would have been preferable to being married to a “Mackenzie.”

The only thing worse would to be hog tied and forced to listen to endless recordings of Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi or a class on economics taught by AOC.

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
Thanks for the clarification. What I wonder about is how those videos were supposed to promote Dominos Pizza?

Secondly; for something to be funny, there has to be an element of truth to it.

Somewhere there is some poor guy married to a “Mackenzie.” I know. I was married to a “Mackenzie.”

If you were to cut off all my toes with a dull saw blade and stuff a dozen live scorpions down my throat I would have felt better.

Getting shot by a thousand pygmies with blow guns would have been preferable to being married to a “Mackenzie.”

The only thing worse would to be hog tied and forced to listen to endless recordings of Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi or a class on economics taught by AOC.
She trades the car for a Domino's pizza in the end.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Is this like the campaign streamers we put on our unit flags?
This is at some museum at balboa park in San Diego. There were some other stupid shit there about injustice in the US and what makes this country great with index cards that people wrote on it. Sure as shit it was filled with liberal hate. I was gonna take some pictures of it, but the kid had to use the restroom, so I took off.