• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

C60EF534-BFA4-41AF-B115-3FEB39B4D8B7.jpeg

I'm a member of hide here since probably 2012 or 2013... this is the first time I discover this thread LOL
You can spend a week with this thread... start with page 1

most of mybirthday cards come from images in this thread

save them- add a birthday text with Paint- email or text to friends

Reactions: SamichWayne
Gonna need to beef up my paypal

The famous green Mustang driven by Steve McQueen in the 1968 Warner Bros. film “Bullitt” is headed to auction in January, in Kissimmee, Fla., and if Mecum Auctions gets what they are expecting, the car could sell for more than $3.5 million— that’s the record price for an American muscle car. According to Hagerty, an insurer and valuator of classic vehicles, the “Bullitt” Mustang could end up the most expensive Mustang ever sold at auction, surpassing a 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake that Mecum sold for $2.2 million at the 2019 Kissimmee auction.

1577828957734.jpeg

Steve McQueen’s Bullitt Mustang expected to auction for huge money

If you put a bit of "effort" into it, I'll bet you could extend that to 45 rather satisfying minutes, it just takes creativity ... and toys of course... props, rope and furniture are all optional extras of course.
45 minutes!? I don’t have that much glitter or that many farm animals. That kind of money is for people that brush their teeth.

Reactions: McReef
I used to live a few miles from the Chino airport, where the planes of fame museum is located. Love the air show they put on. They have an excellent example that flys, and is well displayed in a hanger.

View attachment 7213187

You're by Chino??? Fuck man, I'm in Fontana. We gotta hit the range or grab a beer!

Reactions: doctordoctor
OMG!
Who is she?!
I gotta know who she is! I'm sure if I knew who she was, that maybe I can look her up, stalk her, maybe ask her out on a date!
At the very least, I need lots more pics of her, cause I need at least...oh...ten images of the same girl to rub one out!

View attachment 7213919
British model Lissy Cunningham

Reactions: SamichWayne

I think everyone needs to take a few minutes and watch this video and then share it. I don't think everyone realizes how real this threat is.

If you do nothing else today... watch this. Then share it far and wide! Thanks, @Maddybrook for posting.

Honestly, I think this deserves its own thread! And maybe a Sticky? @Tucker301 ???

Cheers,

Sirhr

It's already widely shared and forwarded here in VA across multiple platforms.
Good stuff!

One weird thing about stickies on this site is that they often get overlooked. People, me included, get in the habit of scrolling past the stickies and dropping down to the first new post.