• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I’ve been hearing people on the far left call Trump a Nazi or worse than Hitler... and I think to myself WTF are you talking about? how can you not know how unbelievably bad the Nazis were?

Those are the same idiots that in the next breath say that only the government should be armed -- you know, the government that he's in command of. We're not dealing with the sharpest tools in the shed.

Screenshot_20200221-165808_Facebook.jpg

I’ve been hearing people on the far left call Trump a Nazi or worse than Hitler... and I think to myself WTF are you talking about? how can you not know how unbelievably bad the Nazis were?

Hitler was a failed liberal arts student who convinced the masses all the country's problems were because of the rich. He believed in universal healthcare, gun control, used anti-semetic language and said a segment of the population wasn't really human so it was ok to kill them.

Sounds identical to the modern democrat party to me.

View attachment 7255263

???????????

There's not even a fuckin school in chancellor.......

• Wow
Reactions: Charlie112
Here it comes, it's actually started. The MSM is reporting that it has been determined that the RUSSIANS are now helping the Bernie Sanders campaign and has already started interfering with the Democrat Primaries.

Goodbye sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy death.......
Yeah, but how many Lakefront homes does he REALLY need ? :unsure: :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here it comes, it's actually started. The MSM is reporting that it has been determined that the RUSSIANS are now helping the Bernie Sanders campaign and has already started interfering with the Democrat Primaries.

Goodbye sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.......

I've had numerous opportunities to go to some of the camps. I can't. It just seems very macabre and terribly disrespectful to do something like that. My opinion only, not judging others (well maybe the big assed glamour gal). I work for the US subsidiary of a German power electronics manufacturer, headquarted in Nurnberg. I feel very sorry for the younger Germans (everybody is younger to me) because they have to go through a tremendous amount of indoctrination in the education system as to the evil and the shame they should feel. I feel sorry for them because most of them were born well after the atrocities occurred.

Soooo kind of like blaming the last few generations of “white” people for slavery?

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher