• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

New Orleans Mardi Gras float with the theme of "Epstein didn't kill himself"

TsqdvV7.png
Not seeing the pic Joe??

So.... this was 40 years ago this weekend. Occurred just across the lake from us. I watched it live on TV. It was part of the moment I knew that America was amazing... that Ronald Reagan would be our President and that America was the shining city in a hill and that our best days were ahead of us... (I still think they are....)

Who else watched this live? Yes, I know. Makes us old guys. But I saw this happen live on TV. An event happened less than 50 miles away. The whole world suddenly opened up, because something like this happened... here.

View attachment 7256429

For me... a 15 year old kid from a horse farm... this was the moment that I knew that the world was there for the taking. That America was the greatest place in the universe. And, amazingly, I knew Reagan would be our president. There were hostages in Iran. Jimmy Carter was a tool. Disco Sucked. The Soviets held Afghanistan. None of that mattered. America was going to win. And win big.

Again... anyone else watch this live???? Anyone else know that this moment was symbolic of... us? Today? America? 'MERIKA!!!!

Sirhr
I saw Kurt Russell coach the team if that counts

Finally got to bed a girl who was wild acting and fully into fucking. Until I got her into bed. Then it was no tongue below the belly button, sheet up straight missionary all the way . What a disappointment.

The only thing worse than that is a $3500 rifle with equally expensive optics that won’t do better than 2 MOA with the best ammunition that money can buy.

I can fix the rifle but gave up on trying to fix women ages ago.