• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

.jpg

This is why we warn you about the Drop Bears.....

View attachment 7257310
Does this thing have two thumbs and three fingers, one fucked up finger, three regular fingers and a thumb, three and a half fingers and one and a half thumb, or just an extra claw holder to fuck you up with????? Either way damn drop bear got some hooks

Reactions: Barneybdb
I did like watching her in Barbarella....

View attachment 7257316

At some point in a man's life, no matter how physically attractive a woman's face/body might be, once you know what kind of soul they have, it can make them truly ugly and repulsive.

I'm at that point, and Hanoi Jane is one of those women.

I'm pretty sure that concept is also why one-night stands are so prevalent: there's either no time to find out who she really is, or you're too young to care, or both.

Now, back on track:

IMG_4458.jpg

At some point in a man's life, no matter how physically attractive a woman's face/body might be, once you know what kind of soul they have, it can make them truly ugly and repulsive.

I'm at that point, and Hanoi Jane is one of those women.

I'm pretty sure that concept is also why one-night stands are so prevalent: there's either no time to find out who she really is, or you're too young to care, or both.

Now, back on track:

View attachment 7257430
Why are you talking to them?

M
Pretty sure that's a Jordan Peterson quote.
maybe, but here are a couple of his:

“I don't think that you have any insight whatsoever into your capacity for good until you have some well-developed insight into your capacity for evil.
Jordan B. Peterson

“Intolerance of others’ views (no matter how ignorant or incoherent they may be) is not simply wrong; in a world where there is no right or wrong, it is worse: it is a sign you are embarrassingly unsophisticated or, possibly, dangerous.”
Jordan B. Peterson

“And if you think tough men are dangerous, wait until you see what weak men are capable of.”
Jordan B. Peterson