• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1582779654603.png

Toss a box of tissues to the one on the right and tell her I'mma pound the snot out of her?

1582786680539.png

1582786694463.png

Chinese disposable anti-bunker 80 mm grenade launcher Norinco DZJ08. Known as a small damage grenade launcher - the radius of expansion of the fragments of a standard grenade is no more than seven meters, because its purpose is simply to make a major door or to break a hole of half a meter diameter in brickwork

Reactions: graydog1
It’s “Snuffleupagi”.

Thank you for that correction. For those of you that are wildlife and Sesame street enthusiasts I thought I'd post a rare photo of Big Bird standing next to a Snuffleupagus. The speed with which this specimen moves to grab a campaign donation and a doughnut is amazing considering the size of the cankles.

latest

It’s “Snuffleupagi”.
Snuffalupaguses and snuffalupagi both seem to be accepted plurals an least according to what is out there. Problem is those are Latin and Greek endings. Snuffle is of low German/ Dutch origin. Talking with my sister who has been in Germany for 9 years, best we can come up with complicated German grammar is Snuffalupagüsen or Snuffalupagusen for typing simplicity.