• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I bet you are right. He really doesn't look well with that walker and all. Is he still in the hospital? Gonna die in his sleep or hang himself.

He'll either fall down a flight or 4 of stairs or have a massive heart attack while he runs on a treadmill in the prison gym.....

What's the Over/Under for Weinstein? I say he's dead within 25 days.

Read yesterday he was in the hospital for blood pressure / cardio issues.

Probably would have "hung himself" by now if he really had the goods.

Couldn't be happening to a better sack of shit. That said, I'm going to have to teach my sons that before they have sex with a woman they need to get video consent and draw up a notarized contract. The #metoo shit is getting hipwaders deep.

You're correct that he's a POS. However, the actresses that slept with him knew they were doing it so they could obtain the fame and fortune that comes along with acting in a movie.

I'd like to hear from the lady that is working as a waitress because she did not sleep with him. In addition, there were some women that testified that they had consensual relations with him AFTER he molested them. What's wrong with that picture?

We also know why the Hildabeast didn't say anything about him$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Couldn't be happening to a better sack of shit. That said, I'm going to have to teach my sons that before they have sex with a woman they need to get video consent and draw up a notarized contract. The #metoo shit is getting hipwaders deep.
Yes, but problem is that at any time after consent , the sex partner can say stop, and any pursuit thereafter is rape!

1582840736713.png

Snuffalupaguses and snuffalupagi both seem to be accepted plurals an least according to what is out there. Problem is those are Latin and Greek endings. Snuffle is of low German/ Dutch origin. Talking with my sister who has been in Germany for 9 years, best we can come up with complicated German grammar is Snuffalupagüsen or Snuffalupagusen for typing simplicity.
in Texas it is "Big-Ass Beast". don't wether to rope and brand em, or cull em.

When I lived in VA the biggest dickheads on the road had NC plates. Half of them drive slow in the fast lane then accelerate when you try to go around them. The other half try to bump draft you in bumper tp bumper commute traffic.
Still the worst drivers anywhere I have been. I can’t stand to be on the roads here

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Funny...this only occurs in the Yankee containment areas.
Our problems are imported.
But these fucking Yankees can have it, cause this Chikn? He gone!
I just happened to retire in yuppieville. Bunch of old and farm money. If that is such a thing