• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Will accept PayPal for coordinates

Attachments

• FF6A7B7E-C344-4918-9D64-1B68CEBB1E36_1_201_a.jpeg
    FF6A7B7E-C344-4918-9D64-1B68CEBB1E36_1_201_a.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 217
Reactions: jpolansk
Those pics will be for my private viewing only.

I will post up a pic someday, probably not anything too wild and you will understand the hotness that is occurring.

Couldnt take them when she visited yesterday anyways. She was wearing a dress.
You’re REALLLLLLY workin’ us here with allll that....you’re going to HAVE to give us SOMEthing man!

Last edited:
Used to go to one of those places... the Golden Corral in Frederick, near Ft. Dietrich... There were cleaning staff who were so-recently removed from the Amazon Rainforest, that we used to joke that if we didn't tip them, we'd get a poison frog arrow dart through the neck... and there were women in there who would sit on a stool and sink to the floor....

We called it "The Trough." And it lived up to its name 110 percent.

Never, ever, go to a Golden Corral that is less than a mile from America's premiere bioweapons research center. Frankly, I'd not go to one of those places anywhere.... I am just passing on a bit of first hand advice.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. The Crispy Ebola Wings were really quite excellent. As were the Hanta fries. Just 'sayin. Not everything is a negative!

While not motivational, I just want to add a comment. Over 20 years ago I got married, it was late in life for me. In one fell swoop I got a GSD, a 13 year old step daughter that was not happy to move out of New York City, a wife, & out laws. The whole kit.

The daughter became accustomed to the smell of gun oil when she came in the house & I was ‘cleaning’. Her question would be, which one you cleaning now? I can smell it coming in from the back porch!

Fast forward to now, when I see a ‘daily motivation’ I can send her, she gets them from my iPad. Please do not try to bad mouth guns to her, while she does not shoot (I think it is the noise) she is very pro gun.

So, after all of that, thank you @sirhrmechanic for your range card & social distance postings.

Maxwell