• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Grandpa tells his loser grandson "All you kids do these days is play video games....
....When I was your age, my buddies and I went to Paris. We went to the Moulin Rouge and I fucked a dancer on stage, pissed on the bartender and didn't pay for my drinks all night!"

The grandson thinks his grandfather is right. He goes to Paris and the Moulin Rouge with his friends. He comes back three days later, beat to piss, covered in bruises, and with a broken arm.

The grandfather asks, "What the hell happened to you?"

The grandson says, "I did just like you did. I went to the Moulin Rouge; I tried to fuck a dancer on stage and piss on the bartender -- but they beat the shit out of me and stole all the cash in my wallet!"

The grandfather says, "Well who the hell did you go with boy?"

The grandson says through tears, "My friends from school, who did you go with?"

The grandfather says, "The SS"

Grandpa tells his loser grandson "All you kids do these days is play video games....
....When I was your age, my buddies and I went to Paris. We went to the Moulin Rouge and I fucked a dancer on stage, pissed on the bartender and didn't pay for my drinks all night!"

The grandson thinks his grandfather is right. He goes to Paris and the Moulin Rouge with his friends. He comes back three days later, beat to piss, covered in bruises, and with a broken arm.

The grandfather asks, "What the hell happened to you?"

The grandson says, "I did just like you did. I went to the Moulin Rouge; I tried to fuck a dancer on stage and piss on the bartender -- but they beat the shit out of me and stole all the cash in my wallet!"

The grandfather says, "Well who the hell did you go with boy?"

The grandson says through tears, "My friends from school, who did you go with?"

The grandfather says, "The SS"
you assholes and your SS jokes are totally hurtful and offensive to me because my grandfather died in a concentration camp.

It was Sobibor, to be exact. 1944. He got really drunk on schnapps, fell out of the guard tower and broke his neck.

Stop making fun of the SS you bastards!

Sirhr

you assholes and your SS jokes are totally hurtful and offensive to me because my grandfather died in a concentration camp.

It was Sobibor, to be exact. 1944. He got really drunk on schnapps, fell out of the guard tower and broke his neck.

Stop making fun of the SS you bastards!

Sirhr
Dr Strangelove GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Used to go to one of those places... the Golden Corral in Frederick, near Ft. Dietrich... There were cleaning staff who were so-recently removed from the Amazon Rainforest, that we used to joke that if we didn't tip them, we'd get a poison frog arrow dart through the neck... and there were women in there who would sit on a stool and sink to the floor....

We called it "The Trough." And it lived up to its name 110 percent.

Never, ever, go to a Golden Corral that is less than a mile from America's premiere bioweapons research center. Frankly, I'd not go to one of those places anywhere.... I am just passing on a bit of first hand advice.

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. The Crispy Ebola Wings were really quite excellent. As were the Hanta fries. Just 'sayin. Not everything is a negative!
So you used to hang around USAMRIID, that explains some things.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Having spent a lot of my free time in my 20’s when it was warm rock climbing all over, a gal who consistently climbs 5.10c or above isnt going to be chesty.
There are exceptions of course. Most are of a thin and wiry build.
I hung around a gal who climbed 5.10a. She had the moves AND the curves.

I dont know that climb and would say its at least that. Thats a heck of a roof to pull.

A liberal douche at work asked me today how much food, toilet paper and bottled water I have hoarded because I am a right wing prepper gun nut. I told him I didn't hoard anything. I have several SCAR's in .223 and .308, night vision and long range listening capability, if I get hungry or thirsty I am coming to his house in the middle of the night.

I posted this sign in the break room at work today. I actually had some people ask me if there was a 5 round limit.

FOR SALE
TOILET PAPER ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE AMMO

.22LR $1 PER ROUND
9MM, .40s&w OR .45ACP $2.50 PER ROUND
.223/5.56MM $2.50 PER ROUND
.308 OR .30-06 $5.00 PER ROUND
.300wm $10.00 PER ROUND
CALL FOR LARGER CALIBERS

A STRICT 5 ROUND LIMIT PER CUSTOMER WILL BE FOLLOWED

Last edited: