• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

ShankstersYeti

9 years ago
I got banned for posting "Gays with Guns" t-shirt images in black_ump's thread. He started a thread to ask where he could buy H&K t-shirts without ever considering contacting H&K. I was banned for "posting homophobic images" on the Hide. Hide's house...Hides rules. I'm down with it. It's just every time they ban me... I make a new video. It is a win-win for everyone. Frank and the mods are pretty cool. The basement rejects are the problem.

7D6C9097-148F-4B80-97F3-3B9A802F000C.jpeg

1585436858399.png

Yeah, but you know what? A lot of us in that center section are 110 percent Johnny Tremaine.... And we have 21st Century Muskets to prove it.

No dystopia for us. We got this shit!

Sirhr

P.S. If you don't know who Johnny Tremaine is... go outside and bi+th slap yourself until you can't taste things.

View attachment 7284235

Yeah, but you know what? A lot of us in that center section are 110 percent Johnny Tremaine.... And we have 21st Century Muskets to prove it.

No dystopia for us. We got this shit!

Sirhr

P.S. If you don't know who Johnny Tremaine is... go outside and bi+th slap yourself until you can't taste things.
And do the slapping with a silver plated hand, no less.

ShankstersYeti

9 years ago
I got banned for posting "Gays with Guns" t-shirt images in black_ump's thread. He started a thread to ask where he could buy H&K t-shirts without ever considering contacting H&K. I was banned for "posting homophobic images" on the Hide. Hide's house...Hides rules. I'm down with it. It's just every time they ban me... I make a new video. It is a win-win for everyone. Frank and the mods are pretty cool. The basement rejects are the problem.

Savage 110 LOL!
#epictantrum