• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So I troll you pricks on the regular (because you need it) and I have realized that poor @502Chevelle who doesn’t need it gets the brunt of it anyways. 502 is actually a BTDT guy (there are a few others lurking about) and he doesn’t beat his chest or act like a jackass like the rest of us even though he actually has some legit credentials so this is for 502 and 502 only, the rest of you pricks look away!

So I troll you pricks on the regular (because you need it) and I have realized that poor @502Chevelle who doesn’t need it gets the brunt of it anyways. 502 is actually a BTDT guy (there are a few others lurking about) and he doesn’t beat his chest or act like a jackass like the rest of us even though he actually has some legit credentials so this is for 502 and 502 only, the rest of you pricks look away!

That's it @Dirty D I have had it with favoritism! Next pie e of whale tail I post you are not aloud to look at!

Not for dirty d
really-busty-women-topless-gif-4.gif

For dirty d
rBVaWF50dYaAH0e6AAN2Pd9C4iM770.jpg

View attachment 7284977
Not for dirty d
View attachment 7284914

Not for dirty d
View attachment 7284915

Not for dirty d
View attachment 7284917

For dirty d. From matchmywhale.org
View attachment 7284916

1585511933169.jpeg

1585511962186.jpeg

View attachment 7284977

View attachment 7284978

View attachment 7284979
Further Hide Evolution as we speak! History being made before our eyes. Slick job Herm!

Last edited:
1585514180737.png

Great Grandmother... my mother was doing that in the 1970's here in Mayberry.

They saved the grease because they'd been trained since WW2... because fat made explosives.

I still save it today... because bacon grease is THE best thing to cook with.

Country folk know all the tricks!

Sirhr

View attachment 7285034

Great Grandmother... my mother was doing that in the 1970's here in Mayberry.

They saved the grease because they'd been trained since WW2... because fat made explosives.

I still save it today... because bacon grease is THE best thing to cook with.

Country folk know all the tricks!

Sirhr
Yep even in Cali that jar was there. ?

Your answer is the correct answer and he’s a butt hurt French doosh.

The Krauts brushed aside the Maginot line like yesterday’s leftover toast. France has arguably produced some great warriors and elite fighting units, but the Maginot line was a classic case of the French leadership fighting the last war while Hitler and the Panzers were inventing the next war.

The Maginot line was the predecessor to the Clinton administration, and the Democrat-led Congress, who could never come to grips with the fact that it takes brave soldiers to win battles and wars. They wanted to drop a few smart bombs and go back to bed and then hope for the best.

Your answer is the correct answer and he’s a butt hurt French doosh.

The Krauts brushed aside the Maginot line like yesterday’s leftover toast. France has arguably produced some great warriors and elite fighting units, but the Maginot line was a classic case of the French leadership fighting the last war while Hitler and the Panzers were inventing the next war.

The Maginot line was the predecessor to the Clinton administration, and the Democrat-led Congress, who could never come to grips with the fact that it takes brave soldiers to win battles and wars. They wanted to drop a few smart bombs and go back to bed and then hope for the best.

You know why they plant Elm trees along the edges of all the French Roads?

So the German Army can march in the shade!

Sirhr