• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1586796221_76udm6dzyj.jpeg

Last edited:
This happened yesterday on Long Island in Hicksville.

Audra Hope
19 hrs
3 Purple Hearts, decorated war hero, Vietnam veteran, my daddy, amazing man!!! This happens for wearing a trump hat , and decorating his vehicle with I support trump bumper stickers !!! What is wrong with ppl ???

View attachment 7300216
Hicksville is somewhat normal.. hope he heals and the other person dies

I rarely post anything like this but I really like this guy and what he stands for. John Lovell, Warrior Poet Society, ex First Battalion Army Ranger and now firearms instructor. Dude is a God fearing American and an all around good guy. I thought this was extremely badass for him to stand up fo what he believes in!
3D608B17-E362-4685-90B2-299A95C396E4.png

Audra Hope
19 hrs
3 Purple Hearts, decorated war hero, Vietnam veteran, my daddy, amazing man!!! This happens for wearing a trump hat , and decorating his vehicle with I support trump bumper stickers !!! What is wrong with ppl ???

View attachment 7300216
Get him a pistol and teach him to use it. I have no mercy for those that attack the innocent. Two to the chest and one to the head should solve the problem. I never, ever leave my home without my 45. Not looking for a fight but I will engage if threatened with harm. Our society treats the leftist pricks with kit gloves. Not me. I left Comiefornia because of the danger of expressing my support for the President. In Idaho, I have yet to see an old Clinton or Obama sticker. May seem harsh but when I see what they to to a hero like your father, it enrages me.

Audra Hope
19 hrs

View attachment 7300216
Seems like time to go visit Hicksville and see if we can settle accounts?

I'm up for a road trip.

SIrhr

Get him a pistol and teach him to use it. I have no mercy for those that attack the innocent. Two to the chest and one to the head should solve the problem. I never, ever leave my home without my 45. Not looking for a fight but I will engage if threatened with harm. Our society treats the leftist pricks with kit gloves. Not me. I left Comiefornia because of the danger of expressing my support for the President. In Idaho, I have yet to see an old Clinton or Obama sticker. May seem harsh but when I see what they to to a hero like your father, it enrages me.
If you read the posts on his daughter's Facebook page under this photo, he is a CCW holder and carries. He showed a lot more restraint than the POS that attacked him. I wish I had been there because I do not possess that kind of restraint.

Yep, it's real, or it will be. You can get one for a mere 1200 bucks, when they release them.

I had a buddy who left his pickup at a trailhead for a week long pack trip. When he got back, the pickup wouldn't start. He opened the hood and there was a fresh pack rat nest built on the engine. Long story short, that little prick had eat up so much of the wiring harness that the insurance company totaled it out...
One thing that works MOST of the time is moth balls or moth crystals. put several under the hood, a couple in the passenger compartment near floor heater vents and on top of each tire. I know this works quite well from experience leaving stuff in Hell's Canyon. I have also heard that peppermint works and other such aromatics but I have doubts.

Reactions: canman