• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

59C11DA9-AE69-4BAE-BB69-EE76269F9E75.jpeg

Usually a Class A is required for a trailer over 10000 lbs if crossing a state line for commercial purposes, i.e. for hire. I don't think this is a "for hire" situation.
Exceeding the GCW of the towing vehicle......maybe, and possibly some other violations. Meth in there somewhere?
Texas requires RV ers to have a Class A, exempt license. Written test from the truck driver’s book, and a skill test to include driving YOUR rig through town and backing into a blind spot.
Many other states require similar. The rig shown would probably get stopped in almost any state .... if seen.

Texas requires RV ers to have a Class A, exempt license. Written test from the truck driver’s book, and a skill test to include driving YOUR rig through town and backing into a blind spot.
Many other states require similar. The rig shown would probably get stopped in almost any state .... if seen.

My state is ANYTHING towed over 10k requires a class A and anything driven over 10k requires a health card
they've been banging guys in mason dumps and guys towing bigger boats

Reactions: jrassy
Contemplating buying a 67 Coronet R/T in poor, but driving condition. Needs restoration. In the end a good restoration will cost more than the car is worth.

But, a 375 hp 440 is a good engine.
What’s your process for getting the car?

many folks have fun restoring a car and will spend $40-$80k over 2-5 years and sell the car for $20-$25k

I got over the itch for an old car as a few friends have old cars....

I was at a local meet up before Corona changed the world. One old guy did a frame off dip of the chassis... no expense spared to return a 60 year old car to new condition. It was not a super popular model.... I get the quest to spend money before we die...

Are you open to buying a pre restored ride or do you want the process to restore it yourself?

What’s your process for getting the car?

many folks have fun restoring a car and will spend $40-$80k over 2-5 years and sell the car for $20-$25k

I got over the itch for an old car as a few friends have old cars....

I was at a local meet up before Corona changed the world. One old guy did a frame off dip of the chassis... no expense spared to return a 60 year old car to new condition. It was not a super popular model.... I get the quest to spend money before we die...

Are you open to buying a pre restored ride or do you want the process to restore it yourself?

It only took me 2 old car restorations to get over them. Worse than a boat.